• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry 4 Information Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
You mean the giant monster? It seemed like a complete copy of the giant statue in the first dmc4 trailers we saw long ago.;)

Over1ord

Give Me More Power.....

In the latest trailer, at 2:37 Nero, what looks like he is in his DT, says "give me more power". Im just curious what you guys think about this? Is this a good ppoint to assume Vergil is back in some sort of form? Thoughts?

cosmic master

The Eternal Insomniac
Re: Give Me More Power.....

i think vergil will likely be more relevant to the story than we were led to believe cos we also se his yamato. but im not so sure he will actually be back though

Chrysander

It's just another thing to add to the list of reasons why Nero appears to be linked to Vergil / Nero Angelo. For a long time I have thought that people are kidding themselves if they think all the similarities are just coincidences. It may still turn out that he has nothing to do with Nero Angelo or Vergil - but I don't know why people would think that, given the abundance of hints and clues we have been given.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective

I still think that the guy that's inside Nero's arm is the huge guy who was destroying the city all by himself while fighting Dante. When Nero had aura and Yamato, the aura resembled that giant dude more than Nelo Angelo or Vergil.

(Plus theories should be in the correct thread) I'll merge this when people see this message.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea

I don't Vergil, himself, will make a personal appearance, but I believe what Nero has become is at least connected to either Sparda or Vergil. That's at least what I thing. *shrugs*

Zato-OW

King

We might just have to wait tell the game is released for this one, i dont even know what to think.

DanteownzNero

Devil May Own
Has anyone noticed how nero seems to be a cross between dante and virgil his dress sense is kinda red and blue.

also his sword red queen, has one side and is a lil curved like yamato but its also big and powerful like rebellion.

he uses a gun but doesnt seem to be as much of a fan of them as dante (who has two) and a shotgun in aswell.

he also seems very serious about his fighting (virgil) while cocky about his attitude (dante).

the again everything about the devil bringer screams virgil to me !

DanteownzNero

Devil May Own
Who knows i have no idea as too how he could become a cross of the twins it just seems like he is one :wacko: its weird

also i was browsing another forum and read tht dante is asking nero for something back be4 they fight

its rumored tht nero somehow has virgils amulet half but its embued in the devil bringer and has no idea wat dante is talkin about.

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
Dante's referring to Yamato, the order seems to have stolen it from him, as seen in the final trailer. The question is, how did he get it in the first place...and then how did THEY swipe it form him.

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
Exactly. Unless Nero Angelo's sword was some corrupted form of Yamato, it's still in the demon world, which will beg how did Dante get it, and thus how did the Order steal it from him?

Chrysander

There are some new Dante vids on the official .co.jp site. Nothing really new though, just some style moves from DMC3 shown over and over again.

DanteownzNero

Devil May Own
beginning0044-00000bmpjpgcopy.jpg

Dunno if any1s seen this yet but i havent

haha i just find it amusing how dante is still eating pizza still has his feet up and still has an old jukebox eee good things dnt change.

wonder how trish n lady get along since they must only know each other thru dante

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom