• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry 4 Information Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrysander

The dude singing sounds the same, is it the same singer? And the general sort of idea is similar to the credits theme from DMC3, but the actual notes being played on the guitar, and the lyrics, are not the same

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Yeah. They are using the same guys who made the DMC3 music in this one too. So it is certain that similarities exist. But the only theme from the past is DMC1 them from the ancient video-trailer who showed only Dante game-play.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Well... it could be a remix ya know. It sounds a bit more, umm, remixy... if you know what I mean. But otherwise, the only thing I've heard at the end of it was, "And the devils cry" Im sure that is what he said.

Zato-OW

King
SE is nothing but a Differnt CD image and possibly a diffrent Cd cover... but idc about all that all i want is the game

Chrysander

Well, I heard that the special edition has a DVD with extras and and behind the scenes stuff. I can't link to it because it's on another DMC forum, but the guy who posted it is pretty reliable.

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
i got new dmc4 info regardin dante, nero and the new weapons:

after all that talk about nero being the new main character, capcom has finally revealed former series protagonist, dante, will play a much larger role then initialy thought. in fact, the players control will swithch over to dante about halfway through the game and will remain as the son of sparda until the final boss is beat.
not much info is known how the plot will account for this but we know by now that dante and nero will join forces and fight some devils, but as we all know the 2 don't start out as buddies, the tutorial sequence shows you how to play as nero while he fights dante, while trying to conceal his devil arm. they also said that in london they showed off the new arsenal of weapons that dantes gonna use. his new gauntlets are called gilamesh, and it turns out that lucifer allows dante to strategically position several floating enrgy dartsaround the enviorment(almost like artemis without the gun...), then send them shooting off with the drop of a rose, the theres pandoras box which may seem as a breifcase at first, but can turn in to a chaingun, a laser gun turret, and many more heavy weapons.
the only mystery that remains, is how the game mechanics will work between both of our heroes, if you spend the first half of the game lveling up nero, will you have start from scratch with dante? all these questions will be answered when dmc4 hits shelves in febuary!

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I had to delete some of the spam posts around here. Please continue sharing and discussing information^_^

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Useless posting. For example here: The thread is about exchanging information about Devil May Cry 4. The fact that you say things like 'ok so now what?' doesn't offer any information or discussing existing information therefore it is spamming. And spamming is against the rules of the forum. Hope you got it=]

VergilIsntdead

Have any one seen that latest japanese trailer? i am new to the forum, and in there certainly the yamato sword appears and it seems to be an important role inside the story, also the demon spirit in nero at least in the trailer looked very but very Sparda.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom