• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Demons and Angels?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
We all know demons exsist in DMC; it's one of the main aspects in the game. However, do you think angels also exsist? It's heavily implied they do within lyrics; quotes and names. Do you think they play some role behind the scenes?

koibito

nice thread umm i dont know about that they might i think they should in dmc5 mabey nero is an angel or something and at the end he sprouts huge angel wings XD y'know that wouldnt be too bad lol angels and devil arms hmm lol

Keaton

Premium
We see Demons because all the bad ones are trying to rise up onto Earth and corrupt it all. Angels, in DMC will always be a silent character, if one at all...I can imagine Capcom brining Eva into DMC5 as an Angel...but to what extent...who knows ^__^

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
It would follow, I suppose, that if there are demons there will be angels. But I don't know how Capcom could effectively introduce them - or if they'd even want to.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
well angels, demons and humans are three seperate beings....so Eva could not be an angel if she is a human unless she is half angel half human...but that doesn't work...lol.....but i can see Nero being part angel....

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
And given that the Sparda Twins are part demon, surely that would mean that the angels would be their enemies - they'd help with the demon-bashing and then turn on the twins afterwards...

Sparda™

Angels - If they can be called so - there are on DMC3. The Fallen are angels fallen from grace because of deceiving their victims.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Humans fear me.....
Angels scorn me......
I'm the scourge of the earth with,
No past and,
No future.
I am Dark Esura,
Father of Sparda.

There might be angels.

Sparda™

Dark Esura;117671 said:
Humans fear me.....
Angels scorn me......
I'm the scourge of the earth with,
No past and,
No future.
I am Dark Esura,
Father of Sparda.

There might be angels.

On topic, please.

Esura

Trish67;117675 said:
If angels fight Demons, then in Dante's case they would be his allies

Not necessarily. Angels could use him, but then try to eliminate him afterwards. DMC Angels would probably have high Mach tendecies.

Sparda™

As I said above, there are angels in Devil May Cry, specifically on the third game, as Fallen Angels - demons.

Esura

Dante Aseroth;117682 said:
As I said above, there are angels in Devil May Cry, specifically on the third game, as Fallen Angels - demons.

-_-

Ya........

Anyways Angels will be Dante's, Trish's, Nero's, and maybe Lucia enemies. Maybe Lady's enemy too since she hangs out with demons. DMC5 would be hella hectic with Angels.

Sparda™

Dark Esura;117691 said:
-_-

Ya........

Anyways Angels will be Dante's, Trish's, Nero's, and maybe Lucia enemies. Maybe Lady's enemy too since she hangs out with demons. DMC5 would be hella hectic with Angels.

The point is you get off topic.

The question is: are there angels on Devil May Cry, and not assumptions about further games...

Sparda™

koibito;117696 said:
yeah but the topic is on non fallen angels not demons but angels

Those are the only angelic beings on Devil May Cry which have made an appearance - demon sided or not.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Angels could be either allies or enemies of Demon hunters. Fallen or corrupted angel are diffently their enemies. But angels that are not fallen or corrupted would be their allies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom