• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Demons and Angels?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
My theory is exactly the same... It all comes down to how he got his DB ;) It doesn't look like it would have to do with him being of relation, but I really dunno... And I don't ignore facts... Sanctus is a loon :lol:

Anyway... I do believe that Angels are around in DMC... Which is why I have put them into my fanfics so many times ;)

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
NerosDevil;117717 said:
I always think about what Dante said. It's not being and looking like a demon which makes you one. It's your actions. Sparda is pure demon; but his heart is good and his soul, I don't see why humans can't be angels after death or something simular. Eva may even be one.
And Nero isn't half demon (or been announced) unless he's a son of Sparda which is HIGHLY unlikely; then he may only be quater.
I don't believe Nero is half demon either, besides he was never confirmed to be. Probably just a lame human with a demon arm like most of us suspected anyways.

Ahem, anyways, to actually be on topic if anyone doesn't mind, Angels might exist but meh, it's Devil May Cry not Angel May Cry. Im not very dissapointed in the lack of their appearence, it's not so different from the real world, ya get proof of demons all the time while good fortune from an angel is something most rarely get if they get it at all.

...Woah...that was kinda emo. XD It's kinda true though. Lol!

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Dante Aseroth;117733 said:
He's a half-demon. It is already known, duh.

Known from where? You're own theories? Prehaps so. Nero's orphanage and previous power doesn't match Dante's "While not in Dante's league".
He's NOT a son of Sparda, otherwise he'd be half. And if you do the math, it's been stated by Capcom and DMC that there's only been "two sons". Plus Nero is younger, making Eva being alive longer and Dante, Vergil witness to his birth, which isn't possible given the manga depicted the scene.

And to answer the people who deny Nero's bloodline to Sparda, take a hint at the words "descendan"t and "inherited" Sparda's power. It was slapped all over like a wet fish, you're denying a pure fact stated within the game.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
If we look at it logically, it would be foolish to believe he is a son of Sparda...

But this is all irrelevant to the topic at hand. I'd like to play as a new character in dmc that was possibly an Angel. I think that might be interesting ;)

Sparda™

NerosDevil;117776 said:
Known from where? You're own theories? Prehaps so. Nero's orphanage and previous power doesn't match Dante's "While not in Dante's league".
He's NOT a son of Sparda, otherwise he'd be half. And if you do the math, it's been stated by Capcom and DMC that there's only been "two sons". Plus Nero is younger, making Eva being alive longer and Dante, Vergil witness to his birth, which isn't possible given the manga depicted the scene.

And to answer the people who deny Nero's bloodline to Sparda, take a hint at the words "descendan"t and "inherited" Sparda's power. It was slapped all over like a wet fish, you're denying a pure fact stated within the game.

You don't need to be Sparda's son to be a half-demon. You can posses a human soul and a demonic essence, tehrefore here It goes a half-breed.

Nero is one. He has Sparda's blood. He's somehow related to Sparda, and probably could be his incarnation.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
if Nero has any of Sparda's blood it is contained in the devil bringer and within Nero's dna

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Nero being related to the twins is way too cheesy. I'd much prefer if he wasn't related...

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Me too....
he wouldn't be realated if he had a little bit of sparda's blood contained in the Devil Bringer. Maybe the devil bringer is a expirment, of some sort.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
NerosDevil;118603 said:
She's a demon created by Arius, no angel.

Thanks for clearing this up for everyone. Which goes back to my exact point before of a new character that is an Angel... Who else thinks that would be cool?

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
LordOfDarkness;118610 said:
Thanks for clearing this up for everyone. Which goes back to my exact point before of a new character that is an Angel... Who else thinks that would be cool?

I do. He should be a rival to Nero, like Vergil was a rival to Dante.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Dark Esura;118619 said:
I do. He should be a rival to Nero, like Vergil was a rival to Dante.

I was actually thinking she... And no rivals, that would suck imo...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom