• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante's appearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osaka

trollololol
So how do you picture Dante's appearance in DMC5?

Think that he'll look the same age as in 2/4 or maybe older? Do you see him without his trademark red coat? (Heaven forbid, but still :p ) Short, shorter or longer hair? Plain looking clothing or over the top?

So what do you think?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
DMC2 Dante, wearing his amulet, and maybe a few pieces of armor.

Dante would look awesome with a knight's helmet.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Either a mix of his DMC1 clothing with DMC2 style and hair or...

Long coated Dante with an awesome belt,extremely long hair,bracelets and his coat open in front so he can show his smexy body a la bishounen.[Does this remind you of something?

Hint : Bishounen,silver haired lefty?]

However finds out who I'm talking about and why get's a cookie.

aka958

Don't trust people
Devil Bane;241859 said:
Either a mix of his DMC1 clothing with DMC2 style and hair or...

Long coated Dante with an awesome belt,extremely long hair,bracelets and his coat open in front so he can show his smexy body a la bishounen.[Does this remind you of something?

Hint : Bishounen,silver haired lefty?]

However finds out who I'm talking about and why get's a cookie.

I know Sephiroth is silver haired and a lefty. He always show part of his chest. But I don't even know what Bishounen is.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Can you imagine if they put him in a green, or black coat or something. It wouldn't be Dante - he'd be unrecognizabe!

*Dante puts on green coat to get away from Eb*

Where'd he go?! (lol)

Yeah, I'd like to see DMC2 Dante definately. With a little bit of the roughness of DMC4 Dante too. Serious, but still annoying. :D

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
aka958;242133 said:
I know Sephiroth is silver haired and a lefty. He always show part of his chest. But I don't even know what Bishounen is.

Bishounen = Pretty Boy[literal translation]it's used in jaoanese media to describe a very beatiful boy or young man.

Now all you have to say is why and the cookie is yours.;)

aka958

Don't trust people
Devil Bane;242212 said:
Bishounen = Pretty Boy[literal translation]it's used in jaoanese media to describe a very beatiful boy or young man.

Now all you have to say is whay and the cookie is yours.;)

Whay?

What's that?

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Osaka;241722 said:
So how do you picture Dante's appearance in DMC5?

Think that he'll look the same age as in 2/4 or maybe older? Do you see him without his trademark red coat? (Heaven forbid, but still :p ) Short, shorter or longer hair? Plain looking clothing or over the top?

So what do you think?

Well...

1. His DMC2 attire.

2. His old DMC3 gun holsters. Those holsters are neat and cool.

3. With his Perfect Amulet, if possible.

4. DMC2 hair style. Loved his hair in DMC2.

5. DMC3/DMC2 youthfulness.

6. DMC4 and DMC1 ****iness.

7. His good old Rebellion.

8. The signature Ebony and Ivory.

Osaka

trollololol
Devil Bane;242212 said:

Now all you have to say is why and the cookie is yours.;)

Because he's a sexy bastard and that's the only reason? :lol::p

I'd like to see Dante a bit more older looking, like more rougher round the edges but still looking good. No to a mustache and beard. And even though red is his colour, I wouldn't mind seeing him in black. I'd like to see him with his hair cut like that from DMC2 and also something simular to that of DMC3's clothing.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Close but no cigar...what is the one,common thing that connects Dante and Sephiroth[apart from the long swords and their silver hair]?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Devil Bane;242372 said:
Close but no cigar...what is the one,common thing that connects Dante and Sephiroth[apart from the long swords and their silver hair]?

They're both not human?

aka958

Don't trust people
They are both badass?

Really, just spill the beans out. They could have alot in common.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^They have one thing that is common.[With all the meaning of the word.]Their voice.Sephiroth and Dante...just how much more "broken" can Morikawa get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom