• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante vs Vergil

Dante vs Vergil

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ManOfMayhem

If Vergil defeated Dante twice then the story would have completely changed... You guys need to think about it I mean Dante is the good twin usually the good guy wins. For the sake of Vergil being stronger, in DMC5 there should be the ultimate fight where it is not part of the story it just says who is stronger and they try their hardest the both of them.

Let us see who will win then!

Zato-OW

King
Omg man. It doesn't matter. This is my last post on this topic. Who cares who's the good guy or the bad guy. Dante beat him twice its that simple. There is no what ifs or buts. It happened already just accept it. Vergil lost and Dante won. There for Dante is the winner of the Dante vs Vergil topic. I mean he loses in both gameplay and cut scene it doesn't get much more then that in a video game...

Sparda™

Still this thing is going on?!

Vergil was officially defeated, once in the Unsacred Hellgate in the Underworld in DMC3, and in Mallet Island in DMC1, so yeah, Dante is better.

ManOfMayhem

This thread is starting to become a troll mixed with opinions and views of different people leading to arguments many of times... (I think the mods know what to do).

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
How is ppl trolling for stating the obvious?
What some people dont understand is that opinions DO NOT MATTER........I'll repeat, DO NOT MATTER in this discussion. Why? Cause we know the outcome to this already. Dante wins. Dante owned Vergil because he became stronger than Vergil. I'm tired of hearing "He only won due to the story" or "He only won due to Dante being the hero" or some other bull****. Save your fan fic **** into the fan fic forum!

Ugh, this ignorance making me SICK!!

Keaton

Premium
This does seem to be going in circles, opinions are opinions.
I will close this before it escilates into a full on violation :D

But, atleast this did go 5 pages before it was closed ^__o

I vote for Dante btw - as much as I love Virgil, I prefer Dante ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom