• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante or Sparda?

Dante or Sparda?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I voted Dante, only because I don't have DMC1 so I haven't had the privilege to play Sparda.

But if it came down to which character I liked better? SPARDA. Hands down, no contest. :D

Karen_Azalea

Best Super Penguin ^^
Personally, I voted for Sparda not because I like him more than Dante as a character. I based my vote in who between them is I think a lot more stronger. But overall view between them, I go for DANTE! Dante ROCKS! :D

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
Dante because sparda really only looks cool in demon form and my fav weapon is sparda witch has no dt except for aginst mundus so Dante wins

H

HarbingerOfChaos

>My face when they're the same guy with different hair styles.

laughingbitches.bmk

NintenDUDE

̄ω ̄
I've never actually "played" as Sparda... but I assume it'd be just like playing with Dante. They are father and son, right?

Meg

NintenDUDE;271947 said:
I've never actually "played" as Sparda... but I assume it'd be just like playing with Dante. They are father and son, right?

Yeah. Sparda was a demon that fell in love with a human and had twins. You said you're new to the series right? Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions. ^_^ There's also info thread summing up each game's story.

NintenDUDE

̄ω ̄
Ohhh, okay. I was lost for a second, because I almost though "Sparda" was playable in Devil May Cry 4. After asking one of my friends who is really into The Series, he said "Sparda was playable in the previous game Devil May Cry 3." I guess I missed out since I've never owned a Sony gaming console.

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Karen_Azalea;206532 said:
Personally, I voted for Sparda not because I like him more than Dante as a character. I based my vote in who between them is I think a lot more stronger. But overall view between them, I go for DANTE! Dante ROCKS! :D

I agree with this, of course ^^

XDDDD

Blackhealer

i voted for Dante..well mainly cause i've only played DMC3 and well i don't real like Daddy Sparda's..=X look...over all though some of you may disagree with me..hehehe ^_^"

Ember To Inferno

Eternal Rest
Didn't it state somewhere in the canon that Dante had already grown stronger than his father? Or does my memory fool me?

...Or is this a "Who's coolest contest"? Sorry, suck at english D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom