• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante or Sparda?

Dante or Sparda?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SaaR

Luce & Ombra
Maybe Prince dresses like a broke @ss Sparda.. Wait! Or maybe he is Sparda! Arkham, Vergil, Sanctus all wasted their time. The power of Sparda is in a little red corvette.

(^joking)

--Nelo Angelo--

I like both but maybe a little more Dante because he is a good Person who fights for the pure life without devils and demons, on the Contrary Sparda intents differents things....

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Spam posts deleted.

We need no more spam in this thread.
We need no more comments like "i disagree with your opinion". It's an opinion. It's bound that it won't be shared by anyone on this planet. face it.
We need no more regular members trying to play the stuff by posting that something in this thread is spam.
We need no more members getting angry on the above members and starting a meaningless conversation.

We only need your opinion on whether you prefer Dante, Sparda or both.

quiksilvershado

Dodge this!!!
I didnt say it was Dante I prefered when I voted ages ago:lol:silly me. Well, I prefer Dante. I just like his look more than Sparda.

Karen_Azalea

Best Super Penguin ^^
Sparda since his mysterious side always intrigues me the most. Besides, he can't be of that great if his not that known to be the well known "The Legendary Dark Knight" for no special reasons.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Currently Dante,since I know jack about Sparda.I mean,the only info I have is from his legend.I/We? haven't seen him actually fight,talk or anything.That doesn't mean that I'm not curious...*grin*

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I choose Sparda, but only because playing as him is so FUN in DMC 1. :D I love using Yamato, and his battle themes "Super Public Enemy" and "D" are so full of that "I'm gonna rip you to shreds and could care less about it" feeling that I nearly **** myself. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom