• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante in Vergil costume . . . ?????

CheeseKao

Lord Cheesington
Someone seriously needs to call the fashion police.
Vante_zpsc89ac1d8.png

Railazel

Vergil: "Dante, where did you get that outfit?"

Dante: "You gave it to me."

Vergil: "No, I don't recall doing so."

Dante: "Yesterday, remember?"

Vergil: "I was on a mission yesterday."

Dante: "But I swear it was you. You were wearing a vest and had this odd ribbon on your sword."

Vergil: "I don't have a ribbon for my sword..."

Dante: "0.o"

Vergil: "0.o"

DMC 3 Vergil: :troll:

Zilla

The inFAAMous
Where the Hell is Dante standing in that picture? The background looks like the set of a kids TV show.

AngelMode

lol not gonna lie, Dante looks horrible in that.

If they were to change his coat to look more like DMC3 Vergil then fine, but all they did was keep his regular coat and just repainted it along with some of the other stuff he is wearing. One thing is giving something a terribly obvious "skin" and another is giving it the actual thing.

nightrunner_ks

You are not in control
lol not gonna lie, Dante looks horrible in that.

If they were to change his coat to look more like DMC3 Vergil then fine, but all they did was keep his regular coat and just repainted it along with some of the other stuff he is wearing. One thing is giving something a terribly obvious "skin" and another is giving it the actual thing.

To be fair, we don't know whether this is an actual new costume or an alternate colour of his standard outfit. Big difference. Its more likely that this is an alternate colour.

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry
id like it if in the game you see dante dressed as Vergil to trick mundus and we get a level with yamato with all new moves and techniques. that being said, i laughed my ass off when i saw this

Top Bottom