• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante in marvel vs capcom 3?

fon

Crazy Chick
I can't believe the DMC team pushed for Trish, when they could've recommended Vergil instead. DMC team, I am disapoint.

Nitsuma also mentioned they had trouble with her weapons. Yeah, because you only get to play Trish in 1 game as an alternate costume.

Vergil for DLC, Capcom. Make it happen. (since Spencer stole Nero's Devil Bringer)
At least I don't have to be excited for new reveals anymore.

fon

Crazy Chick
You're right about Dante's theme. Trish's is a remix of Lock n' Load from DMC1. I quite like it. Makes me want to play as her now xD

Also, yep, talking about Vergil again but if they add him his theme should be a remix of Ultra Violet or his second boss battle in DMC3.

OriginalOutcast

As a new Update Capcom Europe has announced an art contest for MVC3. Capcom UK will select the best piece of artwork and the winning entry will receive either a PS3 console or Xbox 360 console, a copy of Marvel Vs Capcom 3, a framed print of their winning entry and could have their entry featured in the art book to be released with the special edition of Marvel Vs Capcom 3: Fate Of Two Worlds!

Here's the link for more Info.

http://www.capcom-europe.com/blog/2010/11/marvel-vs-capcom-3-art-contest/

I hope some of you out there post your DMC-Related Art Ideas for the submission and good luck. :)

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
Vergil'sB*tch;246759 said:
BTW, the Dabte thingy was a mistake.
It was the first time i heard the news and was excited to share it. So instead of hitting the N i hit the B... its not my fault that they're so close together on the keyboard.

:p

Devil Bane;246782 said:
^Don't worry.The same happened to me too.For another reason though...the game...eh,ok.Dante's just a plus.I'd rather have him at Tatsunoko vs Capcom trying to bash Blade's head.Morikawa vs Morikawa...hehe,who would win?

[PS : Go Blade,go.]
Chuck Norris

OriginalOutcast;261767 said:
As a small Update It's been announced that Trish will also be in Marvel Vs Capcom 3.

trish-mvc3.jpg

Enjoy!
o_O *purrs* :wub:

Meg;269180 said:
^ I'm getting really pumped for this game in general. It looks really fun. And Viewtiful Joe is in it which is a plus. ^_^

thank god...i was startin to miss Crimson Chrome Dome :lol:

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
I never tried those games before...Maybe I should rent one or buy it and try it out. ^_^

fon

Crazy Chick
OriginalOutcast;287379 said:
As a new Update Capcom Europe has announced an art contest for MVC3. Capcom UK will select the best piece of artwork and the winning entry will receive either a PS3 console or Xbox 360 console, a copy of Marvel Vs Capcom 3, a framed print of their winning entry and could have their entry featured in the art book to be released with the special edition of Marvel Vs Capcom 3: Fate Of Two Worlds!

Here's the link for more Info.

http://www.capcom-europe.com/blog/2010/11/marvel-vs-capcom-3-art-contest/

I hope some of you out there post your DMC-Related Art Ideas for the submission and good luck. :)

I raged when I read it was only open to UK. The prize for the America version sucks. (i'll still enter though xD)

OriginalOutcast

I know it's been a while since Any MVC3 Related Info has been posted Related to DMC but I have some great news for those who want to Pre-Order this at Gamestop.

(Actual Cover Art of the Standard Version For The PS3 and 360 Versions.)

154155_162161793822333_114724748566038_280679_3412129_n.jpg

Also Here's Info on It's Release Date.

Info Taken From:http://www.destructoid.com/marvel-vs-capcom-3-confirmed-release-date-february-15--187885.phtml

And More Info on What the Collectors Edition has to Offer along with pictures of the extra Goodies.

75688_499824908487_667623487_7294487_6401565_n.jpg

Info Taken From: http://www.destructoid.com/gamestop-reveals-marvel-vs-capcom-3-special-edition-dlc-187857.phtml

The Decals will most likely have a Dante Image and possibly artwork regarding him and Trish which is why I felt sharing this Info might be useful for all the fans out there.

-OO

OriginalOutcast

With Marvel VS Capcom 3 slowly coming our way DMC Fans have wondered what kind of alternate color choices did Capcom pick for Dante and Trish? well here they are.

Dante Alternate colors.
dante-noscale.jpg

Trish Alternate Colors.
trish-noscale.jpg

What's everyones thoughts on these choices?

Mandy Chan

Dante!! Whoop Whoop!
Hmmm seems pretty interesting. For a while now I knew that Dante would be in the game, but I never tried out the games themselves.

OriginalOutcast

For those of you who are curious on what Special Moves they've given Dante in MVC3 This video should give you good demonstration as someone has discovered a good number of them in this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njy-IdJoooY

I'm pretty wow'ed that they've even Implimented some of the Kalina Ann's techniques into this but I can't think of anyone memorizing and mastering 40+ of his Special Attacks.

Top Bottom