• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante in marvel vs capcom 3?

Marisa

Hope with Doubt
I saw a video with
Dante,Chris and Ryu on one team (Aka Team Dante)
Iron Man,Hulk and Deadpool on the other

TEAM DANTE WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
BTW, the Dabte thingy was a mistake.
It was the first time i heard the news and was excited to share it. So instead of hitting the N i hit the B... its not my fault that they're so close together on the keyboard.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^Don't worry.The same happened to me too.For another reason though...the game...eh,ok.Dante's just a plus.I'd rather have him at Tatsunoko vs Capcom trying to bash Blade's head.Morikawa vs Morikawa...hehe,who would win?

[PS : Go Blade,go.]

OriginalOutcast

As a small Update It's been announced that Trish will also be in Marvel Vs Capcom 3.

trish-mvc3.jpg

here's a video clip of her in action.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOtd3aQOl6E

Enjoy!

Edsabre

Eagle-eyed Devil Hunter
Trish being in it was very unexpected, but made me very happy. This game just gets better by the minute, maybe they'll add one more DMC character so we can create an all DMC team. :)

OriginalOutcast

For This Week the MVC3 Blog pays tribute to Dante, This is what they had to say:

"This week will be dedicated to Dante, the star of the Devil May Cry series. Devil May Cry was first released on October 17, 2001."

Here's the link to it,

http://marvelvscapcom.tumblr.com/tagged/DANTE

As an added bonus here's a video interview with Reuben Langdon about his voicework on MVC3.

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/8488268

Keep checking back for updates on the MVC3 blog.

-David

OriginalOutcast

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
While I love Dante and Trish, it makes me sad that everyone on this site seems to ONLY want this game because of those two. I know this is a DMC community site, but c'mon people, appreciate MVC for MVC too XD, not just MCVDMC

Meg

^ I'm getting really pumped for this game in general. It looks really fun. And Viewtiful Joe is in it which is a plus. ^_^

kimsmarkin

He received news of your body craves. The bad news is still not Phoenix Wright. The good news is that there is a hint of a story and Deadpool and Dante both look great. The game "cartoon shader style is apparently capable of Marvel's Deadpool and Dante looks like he did in Viewtiful Joe, but with a head of normal size.

Acedia

Dante Never Dies
Looks like they actually changed his face a bit, but totally badass.
Stinger explosion mixed with signature E&I pose. <3

fon

Crazy Chick
Lili Rochefort;281065 said:
yup it's Dante... but I wish there was Nero too...

You can always wish for him as a DLC. He'd play a bit like that Spencer guy that just got announced though because his bionic arm works like the Devil Bringer. :-/
I hope that Vergil/Nelo Angelo still has a chance to be on the disc.

Also, i've kinda disliked how they've represented Trish. Sure it's awesome to fight as her but I have to question why exactly they added her in. During the SDCC panel they said they added her because they wanted a "sexy" character. C'mon Capcom, you already had Morrigan and Felicia! Trish is showing a lot of fanservice, especially in her win pose.

I like Trish in the DMC games, but I feel that they're making her in this game mostly as eyecandy.
I know that Vergil was way more requested than her.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
fon;281368 said:
I even know that Vergil was way more requested than her.

Really?? That would have been so cool!

Trish is in it because they needed a 'sexy' character? lol I just dunno what to say.

OriginalOutcast

Ebony;281390 said:
Really?? That would have been so cool!

Trish is in it because they needed a 'sexy' character? lol I just dunno what to say.

This was the same answer they later gave to why they added X-23 on Marvel's side. Judging from her clothing style I think they shop from the same leather place. haha

Top Bottom