• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante (classic or reboot) vs. John Constantine

Would do you think would win?

• John Constantine

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • One of the Dantes

Votes: 14 73.7%

• Total voters

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
let's see;

When he was still in the womb he killed his twin with his own imbecile cord.

in his teens he summoned his first demon who killed all his friends.

Then a few years later (after his mental breakdown) he opens a portal to Heaven to lead the demon he summoned in his teens to be killed.

he can pull people out of both heaven and hell (as shown when he released his friends from hell)

He apparently killed the king of vampires

tamed a swamp monster

fought an entire army of demons to prevent the antichrist from coming.

tricked Lucifer into drinking holy water along with allowing him to live longer

blackmailed god into allowing him to live because if Constantine goes to hell, he'd be its new ruler.

Even god fears his abilities.

apparently he can rip spines out of demons
HB275death.jpg

And trust me, this is just the Hellblazer comics. There's also the "Constantine" comics and "Justice League Dark".

images

View attachment 998

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
I don't have anything else to say. The rest you'll have to find yourself, because I don't have the time to spend all night remembering everything that happens in all these comics.

I don't have time to either since I'm leaving to California for college in a couple hours.....soooo...HAH!

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
I've been reading up on Hellblazer and Constantine comics since this thread came up and i must say that movie did not do him justice.

I hear there is a Supernatural DC comics movie that is supposed to come out that will possibly feature him, hopefully he is as badazz and as powerful as he is in the comics.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
I've been reading up on Hellblazer and Constantine comics since this thread came up and i must say that movie did not do him justice.

I hear there is a Supernatural DC comics movie that is supposed to come out that will possibly feature him, hopefully he is as badazz and as powerful as he is in the comics.

Supernatural?

Supernatural as in general or the show Supernatural?

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall

There's gonna be a Justice League Dark movie in the works.

If the casting is right and Gullmiero Del Toro is still directing the movie, then I'm
excited-gif22.gif

excitedguy.gif

Dusk Stalker

" Everybody gets a bullet!" -Axton
let's see;

When he was still in the womb he killed his twin with his own imbecile cord.

in his teens he summoned his first demon who killed all his friends.

Then a few years later (after his mental breakdown) he opens a portal to Heaven to lead the demon he summoned to be killed.

he can pull people out of both heaven and hell (as shown when he released his friends from hell)

He apparently killed the king of vampires

tamed a swamp monster

fought an entire army of demons to prevent the antichrist from coming.

tricked Lucifer into drinking holy water along with allowing him to live longer

blackmailed god into allowing him to live because if Constantine goes to hell, he'd be its new ruler.

Even god fears his abilities.

apparently he can rip spines out of demons
HB275death.jpg

And trust me, this is just the Hellblazer comics. There's also the "Constantine" comics and "Justice League Dark".

The only thing Dante can consider himself lucky.........
Is that he isn't facing this dude:
UBw3o.jpg

John is tame compared to Luci.
Love that spine rip that John's doing to Nergel.

DragonMaster2010

Ok, now who the hell is Luci?

And how would he fair against Alucard?
Luci is short for Lucifer.

And Alucard could beat Constantine if he does it quickly and not let Constantine make the first move. Also as long as Alucard doesn't suck his blood or get it on his skin.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
Luci is short for Lucifer.

And Alucard could beat Constantine if he does it quickly and not let Constantine make the first move. Also as long as Alucard doesn't suck his blood or get it on his skin.

Oh ok I get it now lol, and I was referring to how Lucifer would fair against Alucard.

I only know of the movie version of Lucifer which was pretty op (he pwned a powerful archangel like nothing), I guess I'm right in assuming his comic book version is even more powerful than what was shown in the movie?

DragonMaster2010

Oh ok I get it now lol, and I was referring to how Lucifer would fair against Alucard.

I only know of the movie version of Lucifer which was pretty op (he pwned a powerful archangel like nothing), I guess I'm right in assuming his comic book version is even more powerful than what was shown in the movie?
The movie version is depicted pretty good. Though I never understood the white suit. Alucard could probably beat Luci, but it'd be one hell of a battle.

Bazilican

Beer and big tits all around! XD
John would destroy the two Dantes in no time flat. John's not just powerful, he's smart. Something both classic Douchete and new Donte lack. He could more then easily end them by blackmail or even make them work for him.

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
Aren't you overestimating Lucifer?

He admits in the Comic that the fight between him and Michael was "Me getting kicked in the head so hard, I fell to Earth"

Top Bottom