• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Create Your Own Devil Bringer

Railazel

Hello, folks, and welcome to the Create Your Own Devil Bringer thread! Here you shall be able to create your very own demon arm of mysterious origin that keeps people questioning about your own origins. Now, don't be fooled, your "Devil Bringer" can be any limb and any form that you want, you don't even have to call it "Devil Bringer"! So come on down and create your own demonic limb!

Here's an example of the Design Sheet (and of course, my idea):

Name: Arm of War (this is the title of your demon limb)
Limb: Arm (this is the limb that has been filled with demonic power.)
Normal Appearance: A gothic, fingerless with an extended, sharply- pointed cuff that passed the forearm and clawed fingertips. The rest of the arm is covered with chain mail and the shoulders are protected by pauldrons with pointed portrusions. (This is basically how your demon limb looks normally)
Devil Trigger Appearance: The Hell Raiser begins to encompass its user in a mixed set of chainmail and plate armour. Then, it turns transforms into a demonic arm of flesh where it then splits into multiple chains that wield five different versions of its users weapon. (How your demon limb looks when Devil Triggered)
Powers: the Hell Raiser can detach its claws and extend them out using chain links, which increase attack range and allows the user to access places and items that he could not reach before. It also allows for high attack strength. When Devil Triggered, the arm will cover its user in armor, thus increasing defense, and will transform into different chains that hold different versions of the user weapon and will gain a mind of its own, thus attakcing multiple foes at once. (These your demon limb's powers)
Origin: One day after the death of his father, Rai came home after an errand. He arrived at his house only to discover his mother dead in the arms of a demon, who he recognized as his father in his knight armor. Rai took his father's old blade and slayed him, then the armor fused with Rai in the form of his father's gauntlet. (This is how the demon limb was form. Now, please, don't say "it just appeared" or "its origin is unknown" or something along those lines. It must have an origin)

Well that's how the Design Sheet looks like. There is one rule you must follow: No plagiarizing. Now, go on and create your own Demon Arm!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Name: Scalemail
Limb: None. It coats the chest and shoulders as armor.
Normal Appearance: Looks like an ordinary coat of armor, but pulsing with red energy lines. If you've played Zone of the Enders, it's like the Metatron lines in the mechs.

DT Appearance: The armor encompasses the entire body, taking on an appearance similar to Sparda, but with his insectoid and reptilian features more pronounced. (Mandibles, snout, tail. You know the drill...)

Powers: While being mostly passive in its abilities, such as increased strength, speed, and defense, it allows the user to shapeshift into the form they've wanted most in life. However, it tends to twist the form into a mockery of what the user wanted, such as the more bestial Sparda during DT.

Origin: One day, the captain of Zeelan's troop called him aside for a gift. This gift was the Scalemail. However, as soon as Zeelan had put it on, the armor burned itself to his skin, meaning he could not take it off. The captain revealed himself to be a demon, slowly shifting his form into that of the hulking Blitz. However, what he hadn't counted on was that the Scalemail gave the user an "artificial" DT, in the form of shapeshifting. Zeelan took the form of a more bestial Sparda, and destroyed the Blitz in one slice, right down the middle. He's worn the armor ever since, and has the blade he killed him with hung in his room.

kenvi12

armed a ready to fight
Name:gishlash

Limb:both arms

normal appearance: human arms but with shining white cracks on them

DT appearence:entirely surrounded with shining white with tiny black blades dancing around them

powers:summons 500 swords with every punch and is able to create a blinding white shine and also is able to create short distance portals to mess with the enemy

Origin: a young boy who grew up in germany sold his soul to a stranger and was gifted with the gishlash he sold his soul beacuse of how bad his parents abused him and how bad he was beat up ever sence then he has been bullied or abused no longer

GatorBlood22

Name: Gator

Limb: Both hands, legs,

Devil Trigger Appearence: Surrounded with a bright red Glow and a Black Scars

Powers: Can have his two guns shoot Gators at u, Can turn it to a Gator with whole new move list, Has 3 swords taken out with DTA. Can change his sword into a Small Blade with demonic power. Have people be on Fire if he snaps his fingers, Can grab his enemies with demonic arms.

Origin: A young boy named Giovanni grew up and was nothing good for unless fighting everyone, took up the challenge from the Devil to kill these people. So he accepted and change his name to Gator. After his couple of months his whole entire family died by being slaughter all by one man, no one no who killed his family but he got over now and because that he is always impatient.(he was always angry though before this) So as he is working for this challenge he is looking for the killer. But on his 20th kill before he ate the man(because he can to a giant Gator) he said "What are u doing i thought we were friends why are u working for the Devil u know he was the one who sent out the person who killed your whole entire Family!

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
name: kinkou
limb: leg

normal appearance: appears to have a boot/ shin gaurd type appearance. it is silver with engravings of a mischevious goblin that makes up most of the boot. a moon cresent shaped blade (kinda like the scarecrows from dmc4) extends from the bottom of the boot giving the wearer a pogo-stick like stance. this can be used for traversal and movement purposes such as jumping, dodging, and bouncing extremely high.

devil trigger appearance: the moon crescent shaped blade is permanetely extended, and colorful (red, silver, green, purple) armor extends from the boot incasing the entire body in a bizarre puppet-like shell. the armor is light and fluid like mercury. the eyes of its beholder begin to glow bright yellow, and a purple aura emits from the outer shell. the blade that patrudes from the boot again gives the wearer a pogo-stick like stance, which can give the wearer much leverage in popping enemies into the air (very high in the air!) also when the devil trigger is activated the wearer constantly bounces quickly giving him a huge advantage to dodging enemies attacks.

origin: a guy by the name of kojo came into possession of a devil bringer, and this is the story of how it happened. kojo was a person eager to learn, his mind was always open to being taught new things, and kojo also became friends with a teenager named dante. as dante and kojo became closer friends dante started to open up to kojo. dante soon showed kojo that he had "special abilities", dante did not know how he retrieved these "special abilities" he just knew that he was different because of them. amazed by this kojo was ready to learn about dante's special abilities and perhaps be mentored by dante in the ways of combat. however the demons were keeping a close eye on dante's activity, and so to prevent another possible threat the demons began interacting with kojo, haunting him and eventually chasing him away from dante. kojo soon learned that he had to constantly be on the run from these demons or else they would continue to torture him, possibly kill him. this went on for years; kojo pleaded and begged for an escape. he continually contemplated suicide, but would never go through with it, because deep down in his heart he knew there was a better escape. eventually kojo found that escape. while searching for a new place to hide kojo came across something he had never seen before. it was an event known as a circus, dragged in by curiosity kojo found himself entering the colossal tent where they were having the event. there were numerous attractions there exotic animals, clowns, trapese artists, but one thing caught kojo's attention more than anything else. it was a performer named kinkou who used a pogo stick as his main act. after witnessing kinkou's skills during the event, kojo decided to meet kinkou after the show. "hey what you did out there on that pogo stick was amazing! one of the coolest things i've ever seen!" said kojo. "well thank you very much i've practiced all my life, so yeah haha, im glad you enjoyed the show" "oh btw my name is kojo" "nice to meet you kojo my name is kinkou, it's the nickname the circus performers gave me once they took me in" said kinkou "what does it mean?" asked kojo. "it means balance, which i have plenty of haha" chuckled kinkou, "so where are you headed now kojo?" "actually i don't really have a place to head to, i just kinda live on the streets" "man.....well i can understand where you are coming from, i used to have no place either until i found the circus.......hey kojo would you like to travel around with us? im sure the others won't mind" "kinkou that would be great!" replied kojo. and from that point on kojo and kinkou became great friends. overtime kinkou taught kojo how to use the pogo stick. it was difficult but kojo picked up on it quickly. so they traveled from town to town, and unfortunately demons found out where kojo had been hiding all this time. the demons knew that kojo was no longer a threat, but they did not care, they wanted kojo to suffer; they feed off of people's suffering, and kojo was just one of their favorite flavors. the demons caught up to kojo, and massacred all the people that attended the circus. kinkou and kojo attempted to make a run for it, but suddenly the demons possessed kinkou and tried to attack kojo. kojo had no choice, he picked up the nearest blunt object, which happened to be kinkou's pogo stick and kojo began to beat kinkou to an unfortunate bloody pulp. once kinkou died the demons left kojo to thrive in sorrow, they got what they wanted from him. kinkou's death was unbearably tragic, and because of this kinkou's soul entered the pogo stick and transformed into a weapon that wrapped around kojo's leg, and now kojo would use this weapon to slay the demons, who forced him to slay his friend.

sorry that was so long lol

Kammosjuttu

Name: Neck of Grotesque

Limb: Neck, part of chest. Spreads into internal organs.

Normal appearance: Veins around his neck and upper part of his chest are protruding, and the skin looks out reddish around them as if inflamed.

Devil Trigger appearance: In Devil Trigger form, besides the veins, also his tendons are pushing up in a straining way around the distorted area. The appearance seems more like burn scars mixed with the inflamed-look.

Powers: The dramatic change happens inside his body; his lungs strengthen up and increase their capacity while his nervous system numbs down and muscles produce energy for upcoming performance. In this state, he can move with incredible speed that would normally stress any person’s lungs into bursting or mess up with their nervus vestibule. He gains tremendous strike power and body flexibility with the obstructive nervous system knocked down and powered-up muscles. The downside is, that when the triggering is over, his body will be sore and unable to trigger again in a while. The level of pain he experiences after triggering is related to it how intensely he fights during the triggering.

Origin: He had a disease in his respiratory organs and no treatment worked. He was slowly dying since the disease destroyed his organs, and his parents couldn’t take it. Hopeless, and wishing to save their son, the parents turned to the powers of demons and made a contract with one demon; in exchange of erasing the disease from their son, they would give their own lives. The deal was done, but the demon, being a twisted being, only stopped the disease, not erased it. That was the same as doing nothing, seeing that the disease had damaged the boy into a state that wouldn’t give him any real life even if it stopped. The parents, feeling betrayed, got slaughtered by the devious demon, but instead of getting their souls, it was the demon’s turn to taste disappointment. In their strong wills and love, now as pure energy after leaving the mortal bodies, the invisible essence of the parents merged into the boy's body, embracing the damaged organs. The soul of the father strengthened the lungs for normal breathing and the soul of the mother soothed away all the pain. The boy was left alive, in a good condition, even if his neck distorted after the external beings fusing with him.

A ballpoint pen sketch of the neck (some color added in with a computer to drive a point home, lol). Better click it,since the small pic looks nothing like the bit bigger one:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Name: KT Charger.

Limb: Arm.

Normal Appearance: A long green gauntlet, demonic in nature, attached to the right arm. The gauntlet stretches across the entire arm, acting as a replacement limb due to an attack the wearer had on his arm from demons. Fingertips are sharp pointed claws, as well as a shoulder plate attached. A fuel system is also inside the gauntlet, allowing a few clawed fingertips to be flicked open as such to release flames from inside that are sparked from the flicking of the fingertips (Acts as a lighter, a way to ignite the fuel). The gauntlet bares green snake symbols on it and a message that is written in a yet to be deciphered language.

Devil Trigger Appearance: The Devil Trigger appearance in relation to this gauntlet is a dark green knight like form of armour that surrounds the bearer. A particular sword must be carried to activate this Devil Trigger, otherwise the armour will not surround the bearer. Green demonic energy is absorbed by this gauntlet, which gives it its strength and powers. Over prolonged periods of time, it can at will absorb demonic energy from evil environments to charge itself up with power. Because it thrives on demonic power, it can also manipulate demonic power. Its abilities reach from being able to pull enemies towards the bearer. Being able to grab demons from long ranges. Being able to lift and throw demons with great force. Being able to punch/smash demons with great strength. Being able to fire demonic energy shots at demons (The demonic energy that has been charged in the gauntlet will manifest itself within the bearer's guns and be able to be fired when ready).

Origin: It's origin is completely unknown. The wearer of the gauntlet that acts as a replacement limb of sorts does not know how he came to possess this demonic weapon/artefact, but he has been blessed with this powerful weapon with all of its powerful abilities.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Name: Neck of Grotesque

Limb: Neck, part of chest. Spreads into internal organs.

Normal appearance: Veins around his neck and upper part of his chest are protruding, and the skin looks out reddish around them as if inflamed.

Devil Trigger appearance: In Devil Trigger form, besides the veins, also his tendons are pushing up in a straining way around the distorted area. The appearance seems more like burn scars mixed with the inflamed-look.

Powers: The dramatic change happens inside his body; his lungs strengthen up and increase their capacity while his nervous system numbs down and muscles produce energy for upcoming performance. In this state, he can move with incredible speed that would normally stress any person’s lungs into bursting or mess up with their nervus vestibule. He gains tremendous strike power and body flexibility with the obstructive nervous system knocked down and powered-up muscles. The downside is, that when the triggering is over, his body will be sore and unable to trigger again in a while. The level of pain he experiences after triggering is related to it how intensely he fights during the triggering.

Origin: He had a disease in his respiratory organs and no treatment worked. He was slowly dying since the disease destroyed his organs, and his parents couldn’t take it. Hopeless, and wishing to save their son, the parents turned to the powers of demons and made a contract with one demon; in exchange of erasing the disease from their son, they would give their own lives. The deal was done, but the demon, being a twisted being, only stopped the disease, not erased it. That was the same as doing nothing, seeing that the disease had damaged the boy into a state that wouldn’t give him any real life even if it stopped. The parents, feeling betrayed, got slaughtered by the devious demon, but instead of getting their souls, it was the demon’s turn to taste disappointment. In their strong wills and love, now as pure energy after leaving the mortal bodies, the invisible essence of the parents merged into the boy's body, embracing the damaged organs. The soul of the father strengthened the lungs for normal breathing and the soul of the mother soothed away all the pain. The boy was left alive, in a good condition, even if his neck distorted after the external beings fusing with him.

A ballpoint pen sketch of the neck (some color added in with a computer to drive a point home, lol). Better click it,since the small pic looks nothing like the bit bigger one:

Damn, that kid looks ****ed. I would be too, if that happened to me.

Kammosjuttu

Damn, that kid looks ****ed. I would be too, if that happened to me.

Yeah, being sick, then losing parents and getting a neck that scares people... they don't share the luck and happiness equally, lol. I, too, would be ****ed if such circumstances fell on me, haha. Though I can imagine that this kid can cope with it... either well or only barely, but anyway.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Yeah, being sick, then losing parents and getting a neck that scares people... they don't share the luck and happiness equally, lol. I, too, would be ****ed if such circumstances fell on me, haha. Though I can imagine that this kid can cope with it... either well or only barely, but anyway.

Well, Zeelan with his Scalemail didn't have much better luck. It's burned to his body. Imagine trying to put a coat on over armor.

Kammosjuttu

Well, Zeelan with his Scalemail didn't have much better luck. It's burned to his body. Imagine trying to put a coat on over armor.

Yes, when I read that part I went "Ouch!". Such misfortune...! Hopefully he's still in high spirits despite the unfortunate armor.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Yes, when I read that part I went "Ouch!". Such misfortune...! Hopefully he's still in high spirits despite the unfortunate armor.

Oh yes, he is. He's found a way to manipulate it so it twists his form to exactly what he wants instead of making it a mockery of what he wanted. The downside is that he's lost his human form, he's more of a dragon. If you want a reference to what he looks like, just look at my avatar.

Kammosjuttu

Oh yes, he is. He's found a way to manipulate it so it twists his form to exactly what he wants instead of making it a mockery of what he wanted. The downside is that he's lost his human form, he's more of a dragon. If you want a reference to what he looks like, just look at my avatar.

Thumbs up for that!
And the figure in your avatar looks great, so if he resembles it, then that's good for him. :D

SonOfVergil

Name: Akuma’s migi saido

Limb: Right leg. Right arm. Part of the right neck.

Normal Appearance: The right leg is a dark red with yellow outlines in symbols that look like Celtic spirals. There is a small spike protruding out the back of the heel and he has three claws as toes. The right arm is the same way, except instead of spirals, it has a serpent circling down his arm. The arm goes up a little ways up his neck, in the same pattern of his arm.

Devil Trigger Appearance: When he activates his DT, his arm glow in a black aura and his leg glows in a white one. The yellow lines on his arm and leg spread out even more, cracking his limbs slightly open.

Powers: He gains the ability to open a small portal to a vault he created in the demon world and pull his katana from it. The small area on his neck seeps inward slightly and runs down his neck to his heart, gripping it and pumping it with adrenaline, making it where he can move faster and jump higher without running out of breathe so much. His DT arm is super strong, allowing him to punch through several concrete walls at once and the serpent on his arm can become a reality. The serpent is only as long as his arm, but it moves faster than even he does. His DT leg allows him to have perfect balance while attacking or running. Both of the auras he has gives his sword a different power when tapped. The black aura allows his sword to send waves of energy toward the opponent, growing in size until it hits something or someone. The white aura allows his sword to pass through objects at whim and gives him incredible accuracy.

Origin: Before he was born, before his mother was even impregnated, his father knew that he could not bear a child. He and his wife spent two years trying to adopt a child but they were never able to. Finally, they were desperate enough to call on a demon. They begged and pleaded with the demon to help them have a child. The demon finally agreed to help, but wouldn’t tell them how. A few months later, the wife realized that she was pregnant. She and her husband knew somehow that it was the demon’s doing. They went through the 9 months, hoping for the child to be beautiful.

The birthing process went smoothly, a beautiful baby boy was born. For the first five years of his life, they were all happy, but on the boy’s sixth birthday, he was abandoned by his family. This was when his powers awakened. In the early morning of his sixth birthday, he screamed out in pain, being awoken from the pain and waking up his father and mother. When they saw that their baby boy was changing into a monster, they pretended like they were taking him to the hospital, but instead, they drove around the corner and dumped in by a dumpster. They drove back to their house, gathered what they could and they were gone.

Over the course of the years of his life, he may have seen him, but he doesn’t even remember what they looked like then, so there is no telling if he has seen them recently or not.

Forest Napier

Name: Satan’s All seeing eye.

Lime: Left eye.

Normal appearance: A black, glassy looking eye with a red pupil.

Devil Trigger Appearance: It grows to cover the left side of the face and neck. Turning all into a black color with streaks of red.

Powers: Before DT, I allows the user to see the turn side of people. For ex: If the person he is looking at his a demon transformed into a human. The user sees the demon’s true form. When DT is active, the eye allows to see things in a slower motion, while at the same time makes the user move fast then the eye can see. It also sees the weakest parts of demons, angels, and humans. And final, at times it can see small glimpses of the future.

Origin: Rumored to be the son of Satan.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Name: Evil Eye.

Limb: Left eye.

Appearance: It's covered by a eyepacht, behind it it looks like tiny ball of reddish fire.

DT: When activated the ball of red fire ignites half of the face (without harming the user) and the eye shrines strong enought for the red light to pass though the flames.

Powers: Increased awareness, strenght, speed, everything that falls under the gaze of the Eye can be destroyed but it inflicts psicological pain to the user equal to the damage it does.

Origins: Sombra lost his eye when he felt from grace in the heavens, but instead of dying all the power of light he had became pure darkness, when he lost his left eye in a battle the darkness poured out from his skull and it has remained where his eye should be from then.

Top Bottom