• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Create Your Own Devil Bringer

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Name: Heaven's Wrath
Limb: Left Arm, from finger tips to shoulder.
Normal Appearance: The way my arm normally looks-only pulsating white light appears throughout whenever I feel threatened or angry.
Devil Trigger Appearance: Heaven's Wrath spreads to the rest of my limbs, covering me in an ethereal blue and white light; wings made of pure energy span out from my back, and light-filled armour covers my chest, shoulders, hips, and shins. A helm falls over my eyes, but it has a visor made of violet energy which allows me to see the colour of ones' soul, thus the ability to read people's intentions. In between the energy armour plating, I am swathed in skin tight white clothing with black markings. Heaven's Wrath can be used (other than reading souls) as a weapon (obviously). I am able to summon pillars of pure light from the sky that obliterate my enemies, cast defensive barriers when attacked, and create any weapon I wish out of pure energy.
Powers: Heaven's Wrath can be used (other than reading souls) as a weapon (obviously). I am able to summon pillars of pure light from the sky that obliterate my enemies, cast defensive barriers when attacked, and create any weapon I wish out of pure energy.
Origin: Orphaned at a young age due to her parents dying while on a cruise ship, Rebel was thrust into the care of the Children's aid. One day (at the age of twelve) she wound up adopted. It was a cruel fate, however, for her adoptive parents were members of a sinister occult, known for performing experiments dealing with both angels and demons. Until that fateful day, the girl never would have believed in either entity-until she was strapped down, and injected with the blood of an angelic soldier. She suffered through one experiment after the other, only finding comfort in the angel held prisoner beside her. The two became very close, supporting one another through each one of the scientists painful experiments.

With each experiment, Rebel's appearance changed; her eyes went from brown to violet, her hair became streaked with hues of blue and red, strange black marks similar to tribal tattoos appeared across her back, neck, and below her left eye. Her senses became sharper, her desire for food waning.

One day, sometime after the scientists had finished one of their experiments, the angel revealed himself to be Seraphiel, known as the Angel of Silence. It is apparent that Seraphiel's time is coming to an end after all the horror he's been subjected to (as he has been held captive for many years before Rebel came to be). Having grown to love the angel, Rebel is stricken with despair, and clings to him, crying into his shoulder, pleading with him not to leave her.

With regret, Seraphiel states he can't hold on any longer. Gripping Rebel tight, he bestows his power unto her with his dying breath-what remains of him courses throughout her left arm. This way, she will never truly be without her Celestial friend.

Rebel breaks free of the basement she was held captive in, ending the lives of every scientist within the house in her fit of rage and despair. She left town, and from that day forth, promised to uphold true justice by protecting all who would fall victim to evil-be they human, demon, angel, or anything in between, it doesn't matter. Why? Because it is what Seraphiel would want; for her to help those in need, without judgment or condemnation.

And that sums it up. Crappy, I know. I literally just made this up on the spot. :p

seraphmaycry

Name: leakage

Limb: varies

DT appearance: varies, completely covers body normally but becomes highly unstable and thus changes form wildly when seraph formed.

Power: has a shining demonic aura that causes any demons caught in it's glow to continually leak demon powers, weakening them and leaving the power to be absorbed into the bringer , as the power grows so does the bringer, the leakage begins as a small black box that grows as it absorbs power, spreading up the arm and across the body. the leakage spread over the body slowly shifts from black to a unusual green that glows and shines. the power of leakage may be released into seraph form, this operates slightly differently from devil trigger, in seraph form, the wielder becomes full demon, the leakage turns a light pink and creates a writhing mass of flames and crackling lightning,the seraph form functions differently form devil trigger because it is a release of all the leakages power and not the wielders, which it draws strength from if it runs low on power while seraph formed. in DT the wielder is completely consumed by the leakage and is in control of incredible power, the only way to DT is to let the leakage become fully charged.

Origin: originally created by mundus as a bio-weapon but was tossed away out of frustration and fell into the human world.

so, yeah, horrible idea.

Forest Napier

Name: Hands of Fate

Limb: Left and right arms

Appearance: The left arm is a bright white and blue. The right arm is a dark red and black.

DT: Spreads to cover the whole body and splits right in the center.

Powers: The left arm can form a shield of light that is nearly unbreakable. The right arm can form a sword that can cut threw almost any thing. Both arms can increase or decrease the size of their weapons to any length. The left arm is slow but can release a large amount of power. The right arm is weaker but is very fast.

Origin: Titus was created by the humans by using demon and angel DNA. He was created for the soul reason to kill demons and server humans. However he broke free and now is acting as hired muscle. So now he works for anyone who pays be they demon, angel or human.

Dragonic2

The Dark Savior
Name: Heavenly Devil's eye

Limb: Right eye/ Left eye

Appearance: Crimson iris', with azure markings running upward an inch from the eye.

DT Appearance: A blood red iris with white markings running upward an inch from the eye.

Powers: Mind control for a long period, can manifest a rain of angelic and demonic weapons from over the intended target. Manifest broadswords in hand

Origins: The half angel and demon hybrid, Tysson had an eye that was uncommon in both the angel and demon realms. This was then thought to be a mark of an assassin, both races thought this, and went after Tysson. After many attempts, they are still looking for him, finding corpses of angels and demons in their path.

Top Bottom