• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Could Donte be cursed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

YamatoWielder

Protector of Mankind
What's with the childish faces?

It shows that he's an immature punk, as seen in his comments.

In other words, a TROLL.

Merely an affectionate nickname to easily distinguish between Dante and Grimdark Dumbed Down Game Fake Dante (`u`)

You know who I'm talking about the instant I say Donte, so it's perfectly effective, yes?
Are you from /v/? Scumbags from /v/ don't belong here. You just want to TROLL and turn this community into a mess. Also, thanks for the lies. I appreciate that you're a miserable lowlife.
Reported.

YamatoWielder

Protector of Mankind
btw the reply is posted twice so you might wanna remove one lol

I just did. :D

Anyways, the title of this thread is misleading. It seems the OP wants to incite a flame war. Also, DmC Dante is perfectly effect more than Donte because it's more like childish and immature. And branding DmC Dante as "gritty, dumbed down, fake" is just zero freakin' sense.

It seems people around here who called that term are full of real-life lowlifes, perhaps....

Cabbage Detective

Cabbages <3
I just did. :D

Anyways, the title of this thread is misleading. It seems the OP wants to incite a flame war. Also, DmC Dante is perfectly effect more than Donte because it's more like childish and immature. And branding DmC Dante as "gritty, dumbed down, fake" is just zero freakin' sense.

It seems people around here who called that term are full of real-life lowlifes, perhaps....
i lost interest the moment i saw it was from ters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom