• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Could Donte be cursed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
if D travels at lightspeed he should be incinerated by the friction he generates. and if not by the energy required to make him light speed. alucard isnt immortal (he states very plainly) but he cant be killed in a conventional way. it requires him becoming this omnipresent thing and you killing him, and everything hes ever killed. then destroying his dimension or sommit like that :p

D cuts through the very fount of life itself, dealing blows to your soul. He rewrites reality, so forcing Alucard to Level Zero release would be child's play.

Can Alucard survive his soul being stabbed through?

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry
D cuts through the very fount of life itself, dealing blows to your soul. He rewrites reality, so forcing Alucard to Level Zero release would be child's play.

Can Alucard survive his soul being stabbed through?

he doesnt have one, he got rid of it a loooong time ago in exchange for more power. rewriting reality may be the only thing he could use to kill him. and u dont force alucard into level 0, u show him u can handle it and he'll happily oblige. but unless D can reover from incineration/decapitation/ being cut in half in under 8 seconds he wont have a snow balls chance in hell

TerrorA

he doesnt have one, he got rid of it a loooong time ago in exchange for more power. rewriting reality may be the only thing he could use to kill him. and u dont force alucard into level 0, u show him u can handle it and he'll happily oblige. but unless D can reover from incineration/decapitation/ being cut in half in under 8 seconds he wont have a snow balls chance in hell

D was unharmed by molten Magma, can heal instantaneously, and at this point is more of a humanoid abomination than a dhampir. He's killed two Eldritch Abominations that were literally deathless, the Destroyer and The Dark One (his world's version of Cthulu) Alucard's not coming out of this alive.

788Masri

D was unharmed by molten Magma, can heal instantaneously, and at this point is more of a humanoid abomination than a dhampir. He's killed two Eldritch Abominations that were literally deathless, the Destroyer and The Dark One (his world's version of Cthulu) Alucard's not coming out of this alive.

a fact hed find brilliant. buuut one pauses to think as Alucard has stated that only a human can kill him. cthulu aint got **** on him and he may be able to become/consume reality itself. he also has legions of immortal monsters/vampires/demons/zombies at his command plus a seemingly infinite knowledge of the magical black arts. D is dinner

TerrorA

a fact hed find brilliant. buuut one pauses to think as Alucard has stated that only a human can kill him. cthulu aint got **** on him and he may be able to become/consume reality itself. he also has legions of immortal monsters/vampires/demons/zombies at his command plus a seemingly infinite knowledge of the magical black arts. D is dinner

We'll be at this all day (much like D and Alucard)

Neither can die, and both will never give up, so agree to disagree?

788Masri

We'll be at this all day (much like D and Alucard)

Neither can die, and both will never give up, so agree to disagree?

agreed its not like either of us can die anyways. instead agree that if though some hellish magic the two worked together or somehow had a child all things would be ****ed in all the ways.

LysseC

Philosopher and fangirl. Worst. Combination. Ever.
or somehow had a child
Going with the "VHD is Hellsing's future" theory... This would be wrong on SO many levels.
I LIKE IT. :troll:

And to see them working together... AWESOMENESS!!!

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
And don't forget about Lefthand!

vampire-hunter-d-bloodlust-1.jpg

That b!tch can suck up and eat magic.

LysseC

Philosopher and fangirl. Worst. Combination. Ever.
Sorry, but I have to post this....
Hellsing_bloopers_37___D_by_fireheart1001.jpg

I know, I know, it's stupid as hell, but....:p

Ok, I'll be all serious... I'd say strange.

TerrorA

I think it'd be sweet and hilarious, her perky enthusiasm contrasting to his darkness.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
Sorry, but I have to post this....
Hellsing_bloopers_37___D_by_fireheart1001.jpg

I know, I know, it's stupid as hell, but....:p

Ok, I'll be all serious... I'd say strange.

Thanks for posting that!

Anytime I see a Alucard vs D thread I usually see people bring up the fact that Alucard it "technically" D's father since he is Dracula.:D

TerrorA

I can see it now

D: We are monsters, mistakes of a cruel god-

Seras: (Hugs D) Cheer up, already!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom