• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Community member needs help

Dark Drakan

Admin
One of our longest serving community members, Markie (Aka Sephiroxas) needs the help of our large forum family & has given me permission to post this on here. Though she doesnt frequent these forums much she has been with us pretty much since the beginning of our other forums. She is one of the most genuinely nice people we have ever had in any of our communities and after how much she has done for us and our forums over the years we would like to try and help her out. To us she is more than a forum member she is a friend.

Her cat is sick & needs expensive tests to find out what is wrong so they can start to treat her. Im sure many people here have pets and know what they can mean to people so any donation to her fund me page would be MASSIVELY appreciated. We like to try and look after our forum members as best we can and any help for her we can give would help her a lot and mean the world to her and her family.

Just donated to it myself so if anyone can spare anything at all to help her & give her hope we thank you all.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Thanks to everyone who has helped her out so far, she has raised $190 at moment but it's still not enough for the tests they need to run for chance to save her cats life. So anything anyone can spare no matter how small is appreciated. :thumbsup:

If everyone who has viewed this thread had donated $5 they would have nearly hit their target already so every dollar does really count.

DONATE HERE IF YOU CAN AFFORD TO

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Shared on facebook in the meanwhile

What a great idea! Even if you are strapped for cash, your enthusiasm is encouraging for others to potentially donate. Good going :D

I have just donated $5 myself. It doesn't sound like much, but if more people got involved and just gave $5 it would make a HUGE difference. Thank you!

Dark Drakan

Admin
I would donate in an instant if I could. But I'm worringsomely short on cash right now. Shared on facebook in the meanwhile and will check back to donate when I have something to donate.

Thanks, even get word out to more people would help them out as every donation they receive helps them out.

What a great idea! Even if you are strapped for cash, your enthusiasm is encouraging for others to potentially donate. Good going :D

I have just donated $5 myself. It doesn't sound like much, but if more people got involved and just gave $5 it would make a HUGE difference. Thank you!

Thanks as always, every donation helps and as you said all the donations mount up so even little amounts add up to a lot if lots of people do it.

She posted an update yesterday and said with every day that passes the cat is losing more weight and its getting close to point of no return currently :frown: (hence why I bumped the thread).

Sephiroxas said:
Everyday gets closer to the point of no return. Please..please give what you can. :(

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
She posted an update yesterday and said with every day that passes the cat is losing more weight and its getting close to point of no return currently :frown: (hence why I bumped the thread).
Thanks for bumping. I would not have seen this otherwise. Did what I could.

I've forum-known Markie for almost 10 years. She's a sweetheart and I know she wouldn't ask for help if she didn't need it. Anyone who has the means, it would mean the world to her.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Thanks for bumping. I would not have seen this otherwise. Did what I could.

I've forum-known Markie for almost 10 years. She's a sweetheart and I know she wouldn't ask for help if she didn't need it. Anyone who has the means, it would mean the world to her.

Much appreciated & very generous of you. She has managed to raise $270 so far but she still needs more so yeah anyone who can help, she would really appreciate it. Her cat is like her baby and anything we can do to help will cheer her up.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Markie has posted an update to thank you all for donating.

243789ee5b.png

Top Bottom