• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

chocolateghost's sig shop

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
here ya go lorddemolatron, here's your new sig! :)

lordsig.jpg

OOh. Thanks choco :)

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Yes. Some of them I seen on Polish gaming forums are so poorly maded, reminding that user have only knowed paint program rather than Photoshop, but some have better too.

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

hay bro....so your the one behind these awesome sig.....:D wow is all i can think right now just wow....if i need any help with my sig i know who to come to now ^_^

RisenProphet

Savior of the Unknown
if its not to much to ask for and i no that i might not deserve an awsome signiture yet but could you make me a signiture with my name on it and that has to do with starcraft.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Hey Choco! I was wondering, if you can, could you do a sig of DMC3 Dante and DmC Dante with "DragonMaster2010" on it? I don't like asking too much of people so if you can. thanks.^_^

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Let's take a minute to appreciate and Thank Chocolateghost79 for his superb Signature creations. :)

Ghost made of Chocolate your work is top notch and your one hell of a Signature maker! *Raise wine glass* A toast to the Chocolate Ghost!!!! ^_^:D:)

P.S. By the way the Gokaiger Sig he made for me is better than everyone else's because Super Sentai rules!! *Runs away*
:lol:

Top Bottom