• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

chocolateghost's sig shop

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
are you tired of not being able to find a signature that matches your style?​
tired of not having the right tools to pull off the customization you want?​
well look no further! because i am here to help you out! :D
chocolateghost's signature shop is officially open!​

chocolateghostsigshop1.png

in this thread i will take requests for signatures as well as showcasing some of my previous works for others to get an idea of what their request may look like. :)
so if you need a sig, stop on by! :)
here are some of my previous works:​

dantesignature_edited-1.jpg

ryuksig.jpg

ryuksig3.jpg

newdantesig-1.png

dreadnoughtsig.png

gaflimasig.jpg

ghostsig3.jpg

greendaysig1.jpg

mrcopy.jpg

deamonslayersig2.jpg

dreadnoughsig2.jpg

logosig.jpg

deadandflavorfulsig3.jpg

ggcsig2-1.jpg

autumnsig3.jpg

spardasrejectedsonsig.jpg

z218sig2.jpg

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
*knocks*
Hiiiiiii. Could I request one? I've been trying to make my own but I have an old version of Photoshop and it doesn't run to well on my laptop. All I've managed to do is put the two pictures side by side, lol. I've tried to cut them out from the background but that's where my programme decides to go all screwy. GAH!
Can you do anything that looks more old fashioned? I tried to get like and oldy worldy looking frame for my sig but bleh! >_> I just can't make it work!

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
*knocks*
Hiiiiiii. Could I request one? I've been trying to make my own but I have an old version of Photoshop and it doesn't run to well on my laptop. All I've managed to do is put the two pictures side by side, lol. I've tried to cut them out from the background but that's where my programme decides to go all screwy. GAH!
Can you do anything that looks more old fashioned? I tried to get like and oldy worldy looking frame for my sig but bleh! >_> I just can't make it work!
okay i could probably create an older worldly look, what would you like anything else included in your sig, such as characters, phrases, or any other specifics? :)

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
A sig shop? That's a great idea,but I'll need to get back to you on that one, I'm still trying to decide what it shall be like...

EDIT: BINGO! Would you be able to create an awesome sig of all my cosplay pics for me with my nickname 'Roselia' for me?

Pretty please?...:ermm:

Mephisto

Using Alchemy to hunt those Demons down!
Those sigs look awesome, Choco! And since you have three requests going on here, I'll come back later after I'm finished thinking of what to be put into the sig.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Can you make me one with Travis touchdown and nu Dante on it?

With the words" it's game time"

Or one of the boondock saints with the phrase "the saints are coming"

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Not to ask much but can you do the other one as well?

Not that I dont like the one you gave but cause i want to use the other one on my nt account.

I do love the one you gave me.

thanks man

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Hey chocolateghost! :D ive been trying to find the right signature for me, but have been failing misrably.
I know your busy, but i'd just like to make a humble request.... :blush:
Could you try to make a sig with V on it for me? and have it with my name on it please?
I understand if you cant do it....
images

this is a basic picture of V... there are lots ont he interweb....

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Not to ask much but can you do the other one as well?

Not that I dont like the one you gave but cause i want to use the other one on my nt account.

I do love the one you gave me.

thanks man
what other one?

Hey chocolateghost! :D ive been trying to find the right signature for me, but have been failing misrably.
I know your busy, but i'd just like to make a humble request.... :blush:
Could you try to make a sig with V on it for me? and have it with my name on it please?
I understand if you cant do it....
images

this is a basic picture of V... there are lots ont he interweb....
yeah dude no problem! :) i'd love to help you out! :)

Top Bottom