• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Childish Antics

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
So what kind of mischief did you get into as a tyke? I was a little hell raiser back in the day :lol:

Like this one time, my daycare went on a trip to the lake to play at the park nearby. I managed to get most of the class to follow a flock of pigeons instead of the teacher. xD

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
:lol:

I can remember when i was very young, destroying a load of my parents music cassette tapes. (This would be 1989/1990, so i would've been about 2 0R 3, hell, i could've even been younger)
I had a field day yanking out all of this tape.
Pretty funny to a kid.
Maddening stuff to a parent that has just lost a valuable music collection. :lol:

Thats the only thing that really sticks out.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Broke things, the usual stuff like that.

Although I use this rather childish antic every day in life. The sticky out tongue :p

Oh, I also killed someone... No wait, scrap that bit :ninja:

Dante'sgirl

Forever For Dante
I was not a child who can allow herself to roam around and break things even accidentally because my parents were very severe and I was taught not to touch things that are not mine. Hence I could only break my toys...All my toys were broken and dolls were tore into pieces...guess I became a psycho!!

Top Bottom