• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Can you imagine emo dante enjoying the beating he's unleashing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
I guess I'm so immune to it because my parents smoke. To you, it doesn't do anything but make you think it's just a bad habit...but to me, I think it just adds a bit of character. He's a new Dante per se, so that means new characteristics of him will be shown in DmC.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
You make a very good point, Faust. My dad smokes, and that doesn't make him any less awesome.

Meg

^I never said people that smoke are less awesome. I don't look down on those people. I think its dumb, but I'm not gonna judge. :(

The way I see it, if a character smokes then they smoke. If they don't then they don't. I don't see what the big deal is, or how smoking can be see as adding something to that character. Its just a cigarette after all, so why draw attention to it?

And whoa my mouse just did something crazy! Got to be more careful not to bump it. XD

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Meg;296293 said:
^I never said people that smoke are less awesome. I don't look down on those people. I think its dumb, but I'm not gonna judge. :(

The way I see it, if a character smokes then they smoke. If they don't then they don't. I don't see what the big deal is, or how smoking can be see as adding something to that character. Its just a cigarette after all, so why draw attention to it?

And whoa my mouse just did something crazy! Got to be more careful not to bump it. XD

I think SS just meant it doesn't make him any less than who his father is now because of smoking, to him, he's still the pretty cool dad he grew up with. :cool:

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Lol, thanks Meg! XD

But back on topic to the thread...I think he might enjoy killing demons in more sadistic way from what I can tell so far. :p

Crimson Chaos

chaos breeds within
Faust;296297 said:
Lol, thanks Meg! XD

But back on topic to the thread...I think he might enjoy killing demons in more sadistic way from what I can tell so far. :p

that's honestly the only GOOD thing i can see this game doing, making dante a ruthless sadistic killer. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom