• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bridget is Boy or Girl!!!

Ai-Katsumi Haru

odaya kana ha to ~ 穏やかなハート
i think everyone know Bridget, well

it's Bridget of Guilty Gear XX....i heard from others about bridget, she is a boy not a girl.....but i wondered when i heard that......they know that from the story mode of the Guilty Gear XX reload Game......they was playing with Johnny then they knew Bridget is a boy....and i played Guilty Gear XX yesterday and i saw and heard that by myself, too.....
------------
Bridget.gif

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Actually, Bridget IS A GUY.

It says so on a bunch Guilty Gear wikis and fansites

GIIIIIIIIRLZ :D

yesyesyeseseyeessss
Apparently I can refrain from making snarky comments. I must be happy today!: Guilty Gear is a fighting game series.

Also, thread compels me to change my sig to something Bridget related.

bridget_sig2.jpg

DO WANT THIS FIGURIIIINE.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
I'm straight.

It's a guy.

But I'm not going to front, I'd **** a hole clean through him.

What?

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
BringerOfChaos;140413 said:
I'm straight.

It's a guy.

What?

Im kinda disgusted with myself now when I had a hard on for Bridget prior to founding out bout Bridget being a guy.

WTF is wrong with Japan and making men look like very fine women!

Rebellion327

Bring on the ruckus
BringerOfChaos;140413 said:
I'm straight.

It's a guy.

What?

Wait, what? hold everything!! you've got a manly profile pic and you're saing that you'd~urrgh! *vomits on a near wastebasket*

WTF, Bringer? what happened?~_~

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
I'm serious.

If (S)he offered it , and I have had a few shots... Break out the baby oil this is gonna be one tight ride.

Face it; there is gonna be one man you'd wanna gay-out for, even if you never admit it you've thought it at least once.

^That being said, the man I choose to gay-out for happens to look like a hot female.

Top Bottom