• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bridget is Boy or Girl!!!

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Guilty Gear is awesome (and i can't wait for BlazBlue) and I still Can't believe Bridget is a boy after all these years lol.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
BringerOfChaos;140476 said:
I'm serious.

If (S)he offered it , and I have had a few shots... Break out the baby oil this is gonna be one tight ride.

Face it; there is gonna be one man you'd wanna gay-out for, even if you never admit it you've thought it at least once.

^That being said, the man I choose to gay-out for happens to look like a hot female.

No I never want to **** another guy.

And what you said is straight up gay with a capital "G!" :lol:

Keaton

Premium
Wikipedia said:
[edit] Bridget
First Appearance: Guilty Gear XX
Despite the name and appearance, Bridget is actually male. He was born in a village where the birth of twins of the same gender was considered bad luck, and hence his family named and raised him as a girl. When he became older, he decided that he would prove his worth and his masculinity by becoming a bounty hunter. He is given a fake list of bounties by I-No, sending him against many of the other fighters. He fights with a yo-yo and Roger, his mechanical, intelligent, over sized teddy bear.

Boy.

If this is going to continue being a discussion or debate about the topic, please keep it clean ^_o

Rebellion327

Bring on the ruckus
ALRIGHT! Bridget is hot...~_~

Damn, Bringerofchaos has a point...i'm just going to pretend that bridget is a girl, and you people just pretend that i didn't say anything, right?~_~

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
You know I know a great site that has allot of things about bridget.

I found it back in 2006. Any takers?

Top Bottom