• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Boy becomes father at 13

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sigh, each and every day I lose more and more faith in this "Great" Britain, it also comes as no surprise that the kid looks like a total chav too.

Tawsie

Give Me More...
Go on my Son!
No, seriously. How can this be allowed? How can the parents not know what is going on? Not really a shot at parents, or blaming them for what children do, but he was going out with an older girl and must have said or hinted at something. I wonder who taught him how too, seeing as he doesn't even know what financial means..
What an age we live in, huh?

Bad Wolf

32 flavors and then some
13? 13?!?!?! When I was 13, I was still more interested in dolls than I was in the opposite sex!

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
The boy looks like he's 8. I've seen it on several news channels and forums since yesturday. Some people have told me, "Oh, they're just being kids." Yeah. A kid shouldn't have to be a dad at 13. There's no innocence in children any more. I've heard that they're going to have sex education in elementary schools for ages as low as 6. 6 YEAR OLDS SHOULDN'T HAVE TO KNOW WHAT THIS STUFF IS!! Now they are so gun ho on who they're gonna marry or do it with. Yeah, I did some ignorant stuff when I was 13, but nothing like this.

Some people should't even be allowed the bedroom for evenr 2 minutes.

Babies having babies.

People younger and younger are getting pregnant every day. Geez. The worlds gonna overpopulate at such rapid speed. I wish a disease with no cure would wipe some people out. Sounds bad, I know, but the stupid desurve the worst. When the plague was gone everything went back to it's original state. AKA more jobs and money along with other things.

Such a shame those who want to procreate hardly succeed, but those who don't want kids/don't desurve them end up getting pregnant. Yeah, young people have been getting pregnant since humans existed and 13 year olds were cosidered adults pretty much until the mid 1900s. Mainly because they were the age that could get jobs to support the family and second people didn't live as long as we do now. A lot of women didn't like it, but in order to keep the human race going some just had to.

I know people can't control what others do behind closed doors, but for the love of god... Use a condom. Please. They are actually more effective than birth control. Sure accidents can happen with them too, but it's just a safer bet.

Pantera Queen

Some kids do twisted sick mad demonic things. This is the reason why I don't watch the news everyday even though I feel like I should. I agree VI he does look like an 8-year old. Disgusting!!!!!!!!!

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
I also agree with VI-R. I think that a disease to kill those who are unable to cope in this world should be here. He is a chav, 13, and is a father. How on earth is he meant to provide?

The tabloid haven't released alot of information on the mother, but I think that she would be a chav aswel, giving the "family" even less money to support themselves.

This really is a horrible thing to happen, and it seems so pointless. I really wish that people would use condoms and other contraception. Then we wouldn't be in the population crisis we are in today. (Over 6 billion people and the earth wasn't made for that many.)

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
NerosDevil;160230 said:
I say we get Kira on the case!

:lol: That would be amazing!!

Not so good for your friends that have sinned though... And I wouldn't want Raito to be as mad, but yeah. I think we could solve things like that.

aka958

Don't trust people
??? what the **** does that have to do with the country? it was a youth who did wrong not all in the whole great britain... do you think alll people in great britain are going around and saying: ''Come go and have sex while your little and get kids''? it was that little stupid none thinking boy who did wrong! get it!? not the country, the boy... the boy not the country. i live in sweden and i've heard many talk sh*t about sweden but i don't see anything bad with it, only that some persons can't be trusted but where can you trust peoples...

^Sorry for being so off topic but i just had to say it.

I know the kid haven't listen that much.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Alright, seeing this again just makes me want to rant now.

I've absolutely had enough of these kids going around thinking that they can do what they want, whenever the hell they want, without fear of consequence, now that this has happened, I hope it's put the little bastard in his place, and made him realise what a mistake he's made, it's a shame that no one else is ever going to realise how bloody stupid it is to go about having sex at 13! 13 god damn it, did he think about how he'd support the girl and his kid in the mean time? Of bloody course not, he's just a pathetic, little chav who, like all the others, isn't aware that everything you do comes with consequences.

I mean jesus, is this what it takes to make people realise that there's something seriously wrong with this country? For crying out loud, Britain has one of the highest teen pregnancy rates in the entire world, and no one has stepped up to try and do a bloody thing about it, every time I hear something like this, I lose more and more faith in this so called Great Britain, this country is in serious need of some idiot fumigation, perhaps it'd kill off most of the population, but we'd probably be better for it.

People go on about how teen pregnancy has become such a problem, and how the kids are to blame, sure, they're to blame, but so are the people with power who complain about it, they've got the power, and yet somehow, they have yet to try and stop them, you know what, it's official, I hate this country, I hate my home, that so called "Great" Britain, land of hope and glory, when we can't even do a thing about these sorts of incidents.

Well done kid, you're setting a fine example for all the other kids your age, enjoy your life now eh?

/Rant.

Sorry about that, I needed to get that off my chest.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
aka958;160240 said:
??? what the **** does that have to do with the country? it was a youth who did wrong not all in the whole great britain... do you think alll people in great britain are going around and saying: ''Come go and have sex while your little and get kids''? it was that little stupid none thinking boy who did wrong! get it!? not the country, the boy... the boy not the country. i live in sweden and i've heard many talk sh*t about sweden but i don't see anything bad with it, only that some persons can't be trusted but where can you trust peoples...

^Sorry for being so off topic but i just had to say it.

I know the kid haven't listen that much.

It has everything to do with this country - by this country I mean the UK - Living in the UK i see a whole culture of idiots who cannot provide for themselves - this kid sums up modern day UK.

I'm sorry that you....a person from Sweeden took my statement so wrong. I did not refer to everyone (his age) living in this country I was refering to like I said before modern day UK. I see a lot of bull**** going on in this country. Next time I will know not to state my opinion on these forums so freely if this is the reaction I get - totally twisted around the wrong way! For this I'm sorry for having an opinion that got you so angry......its not that big of a deal....I am not a narrow minded person, I'm just used to this crap all of the time!
=]

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Angelo Credo;160242 said:
Alright, seeing this again just makes me want to rant now.

I've absolutely had enough of these kids going around thinking that they can do what they want, whenever the hell they want, without fear of consequence, now that this has happened, I hope it's put the little bastard in his place, and made him realise what a mistake he's made, it's a shame that no one else is ever going to realise how bloody stupid it is to go about having sex at 13! 13 god damn it, did he think about how he'd support the girl and his kid in the mean time? Of bloody course not, he's just a pathetic, little chav who, like all the others, isn't aware that everything you do comes with consequences.

I mean jesus, is this what it takes to make people realise that there's something seriously wrong with this country? For crying out loud, Britain has one of the highest teen pregnancy rates in the entire world, and no one has stepped up to try and do a bloody thing about it, every time I hear something like this, I lose more and more faith in this so called Great Britain, this country is in serious need of some idiot fumigation, perhaps it'd kill off most of the population, but we'd probably be better for it.

People go on about how teen pregnancy has become such a problem, and how the kids are to blame, sure, they're to blame, but so are the people with power who complain about it, they've got the power, and yet somehow, they have yet to try and stop them, you know what, it's official, I hate this country, I hate my home, that so called "Great" Britain, land of hope and glory, when we can't even do a thing about these sorts of incidents.

Well done kid, you're setting a fine example for all the other kids your age, enjoy your life now eh?

/Rant.

Sorry about that, I needed to get that off my chest.

Sorry to double post, but I just read this reply and wanted to say well said! I totally agree!

:)

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
is ever going to realise how bloody stupid it is to go about having sex at 13! 13 god damn it

He was actually 12/11 when he had sex with the girl when she was 14; the child was only born at 13.
I'm not even thinking about kids until I'm at least over 30+.

One Winged Angel

Legendary Dragoon
Apparently the baby might not actually be his kid, as there is a 15 yr old lad who is asking for a DNA, because he thinks there might be a possibility that it could actually his and not the 13 yr olds. o.0 There may also be a chance that she slept with someone else before the 12yr old little boy, and in my opinion I don't think that he has a high chance of getting that lass pregnant as he's very young.

Woohoo! I can edit again :lol:

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
This is all stupid. They are all chavs, they need their own little country to live in. I wouldn't mind moving to another country and making every alst chav in the world live on this island knows as "The 'great' Britain".

Either that, or for a death note to come to this world and someone to pass the right judgement needed.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
This stuff is going on everywhere. Hell. When I graduated from high school in the class of 2007, not even more than 50 students, 19 girls were pregnant including the class president. For a small school in such a small town, it was obvious they couldn't think of much to do. :/

Top Bottom