• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Boy becomes father at 13

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
A lot of this crap happens all over the World. Nothing we can do about it. The World is an odd place. I'd hate to be the dad of that child though, telling the son how I was only 13 when he was born >.< That's certainly gonna put the kid off his food that night, and much more; I would imagine. *Here's an image of your grandmother, who is only 27 herself. I don't know about you, but my grandma's are at least in their 60's and more* Don't know how it even got into the papers, but I guess it was all for attention. If anyone can correct me on that one, then go right ahead. I'm kind of curious about all of this.

From what I read, there was mentioning of an abortion; and how she didn't go ahead with it (Of course) I'm wondering if the parents knew already before the papers, but I assume most likely. Otherwise, that's quite a shock to see on the front page when you go in the local store to get some bread and milk >.> Did they even discuss abortion? Did he say yes, and she said no? I don't know what the hell happened, but I don't know these people personally. To me, they are but two other people in this World that I don't know; yet have seen on the newspaper.

That doesn't mean I can judge their actions, but personally, yes it is wrong. However, that is life. There are wrong things in this World, right things; and things in-between both right and wrong. But all in all, it all comes down to choices. It was their decision to have sex. Their decision to not have the abortion. Their decision to take on a huge responsibility, whilst still highly dependant on their own family.

I will say no more. They could end up as a nice family, with a great future; who help others. Or they could bring up the child, and be a huge influence on the kid in a bad way; and there we have one more fool in the World.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Apparently from the news when on BBC (I think) the mother of the 13 year old is actually only 17 herself or along those lines.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Vauxchen-kun;160266 said:
This is all stupid. They are all chavs, they need their own little country to live in.

How about giving them their own planet? I vote for a one way ticket to the sun.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Dark Drakan;160315 said:
How about giving them their own planet? I vote for a one way ticket to the sun.

This works nicely for me, saves us spending several billion pounds on Smacktard Fumigation for the country, plus we get quite a nice light show, the amount of deoderant, hairspray and gel the chavs/chavettes wear would amount to quite a nice fireball.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
NerosDevil;160313 said:
Apparently from the news when on BBC (I think) the mother of the 13 year old is actually only 17 herself or along those lines.

I thought they said she was 15? Either way, the both of'em are ignorant. Kids do the darnest things today. :/

Keaton

Premium
I read about this last week and seriously, I can't even begin to imagine how the heck this happened...okay, I know the biology but as so many above me have said, when I was 10-14 I was more intrested in comics and video games than the opposite sex.

How do kids that young even know 'what' to do? >.<
*sigh*, to not repeat myself, I'll end my rant here. But does anyone else find it odd that this is being made a gigantic issue, when a 13 year old girl a year and a half ago fell pregnant courtesy of a 16 year old boy?

Odd how this 'seems' more terrible that it is a VERRRY young lad?
Where the heck has the old 'a gentlemen never tells' attitude, whereas this stinks of a kid wanting bragging rights ¬_¬;;

Nuff Said from me.

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
Keaton;160342 said:
How do kids that young even know 'what' to do? >.<

Well I was around 11 when they started teaching us Sex ed so, it's probably the same with this person.

But I agree with everyone that this is a bit sick and disgusting.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
I remember sex education when I was 11. Nothing fully was explained in 'how' to perform a sexual act; even then I was busy doodling cartoons and giggling at the word condom instead of paying attention >_>;;; 15 was probably the age I took 'some' interest within it.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Said on the radio that the kid & his family could make around £500,000 by selling his story to the media too. What sort of lesson does this teach people? If we have a child at a young age then the media will pay us to tell our story...

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
HALF A MILLION!!?!??!?!?!
That's more than someone that age should ever get. And they shouldn't get money for doing something illegal and then selling the story.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
well the sun newspaper ( its a tabloid - to the american and other people who arent from the uk ) there could be 3 fathers , the 13 year old kid , a 14 and then a 16 year old one ...... the kid is asking for a dna test so i say JEREMY KYLE !!!!!!! :lol:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Stupid child. He's completely ruined his life now - I had a kid as a teenager and it set me back quite a bit but at 13? Who the hell knows anything about life, responsibility, parenthood etc at 13? You're not even emotionally mature for another 10 years or so at least let alone ready to take on the role of a father.

Just wait until he is old enough to pay child support - he'll be lucky if he ever gets any money to feed himself after that.

And they want to lower the age of consent in this country? Madness...

Top Bottom