• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bloody Palace prize

Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
I would say up to 1 or 2000 levels.
I have played bloody palace mode sooooo may times and well, I ended up on mixed stages all the time!
Once I ended up in the gigapede place... and I killed it! Then after that I went in the Beowulf one... that was bad.

Csux

No Comment
Hi all, I'm a little new here and I just saw this forum and had to write something XD
And for the boss thing, its really Vergil in DMD mode? oO Thats a little hard without any healers isn't it? :S
I once tryed the BP, but after at about lvl 6800 I got bored of it so i killed myself, but now that I see that there were just 3000 more back...pff...I have to start all over again...

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..
Tony_Redgrave;37311 said:
From what I know, Bloody Palace offers you a new costume for Vergil, but I am not 100% sure since I haven't got the game. Supposedly it is either the Super Vergil Costume or the Super Corrupted Vergil Costume.
your right i thougt i was gonna get super currupted veril but only got super veril:( iwanted the other one more ogh well i guess vergil must die mode is gonna have to go down

Csux

No Comment
Just finished the bloody palace with Dante, and i don't think that the last boss, Vergil was on DMD difficulty, it was far too easy to kill him, it was max hard i think, but only I got 70 k orbs :S But not so bad for less than 2 hours :p

Csux

No Comment
That can't be, I killed him in 2 min's and without taking almost any damage, so I think it wasn't DMD :D
Shall we sart to vote what dif it is? XD

Zelver_00

That pic is about Nelo Angelo(Right) and Sparda's human form(left) because it it all i have seen in searching the pic of Sparda in google.
I want to know more about Sparda.

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
Zelver_00;284942 said:
That pic is about Nelo Angelo(Right) and Sparda's human form(left) because it it all i have seen in searching the pic of Sparda in google.
I want to know more about Sparda.

1. me too
2. finally 100% DMC 3 with Dante...now for Vergil...any ideas for staying in the air for 20sec.?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom