• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bloody Palace prize

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baby Devil

I wanted to know in Devil may cry 3 what do you get when you finish the Bloody palace levels? Do you get some kind of Prize or something? I haven't beat it yet. But did anyone else?

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
From what I know, Bloody Palace offers you a new costume for Vergil, but I am not 100% sure since I haven't got the game. Supposedly it is either the Super Vergil Costume or the Super Corrupted Vergil Costume.

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
Tony_Redgrave;37311 said:
From what I know, Bloody Palace offers you a new costume for Vergil, but I am not 100% sure since I haven't got the game. Supposedly it is either the Super Vergil Costume or the Super Corrupted Vergil Costume.
Well as you said you dont own the game, and I regret to inform you all you get is a picture, with either Vergil or Dante in it, depending on who you complete it with and the desinated orbs. You get NO costumes they are given out by completing the different hardnesses of levels, you get Super versions of Dante and Vergil completeing Very Hard, and Super Dark Knight and Corrupt Vergil by completing DMD mode I hope this clear things up.

Arwen

Lost Soul
I think you keep the red orbs you collect in the bloody palace levels when you go onto the proper game. Not sure though.

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
Yeah I missed that bit, you do indeed thanks for reminding me Dalkin. You keep the orbs you earn from from beating enemies sooo theres lots of Orbs to be scored I scored nearly 150000 orbs in one way through.

Fallen Angel

Devil Hunter
I completed it with nelo angelo,and i got thousands of orbs.
But you know me,with all that money burning a hole inside my pocket,i went and spent it on vergil,and i still have money left over from it!

Nikz

..!Jackpot!..
yeah it's a good thing for getting orbs...
i completed it only with Dante now, but now im going to do the same with Vergil...

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
Darkslayer;38176 said:
I completed it with nelo angelo,and i got thousands of orbs.
But you know me,with all that money burning a hole inside my pocket,i went and spent it on vergil,and i still have money left over from it!

lol i knew you would do something like that :D

Dante4290

So far i beaten Bloody Palace with Virgil, but i was close with Dante, for virgil if you beat it with him, i believe(its been a while) but you earn Super Corrupted Virgil i believe (unlimited Devil Trigger, plus turn into Nelo Angelo when transformed)....im just going to assume for now since it has been months since i played.

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
its when vergil has unlimited devil trigger, in other words, he can stay in devil trigger for as long as you want ^_^ does that make things clearer now?

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Not exactly, this is wrong:p

A corrupted Vergil is this

44448.jpg

The right is Nelo Angelo's human form as it is in DMC3:SE

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Cool! He looks like Sparta! Thanks alot. Oh and btw I FINALY HAVE DMC3!!! I just got it at walmat im about to go play it for endless hours, I have se too.

Fallen Angel

Devil Hunter
Demons Destiny;41915 said:
its when vergil has unlimited devil trigger, in other words, he can stay in devil trigger for as long as you want ^_^ does that make things clearer now?

tsk...tsk....tsk,You really need to get the latest dmc game.
I f you don't know what something is then why bother posting the wrong answer?It may sound like I'm being a little harsh,but I'm not.I'm just making a point.

punkingcj

Let's rock baby
Tony_Redgrave;41927 said:
Not exactly, this is wrong:p

A corrupted Vergil is this

44448.jpg

The right is Nelo Angelo's human form as it is in DMC3:SE

So that is super corrupted vergil human form huh.. But how does super sparda human form looks like? i am still yet to unlock it. Mind to post the pic here as well?

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Oh his appearance is the same with the normal Sparda. It is his unlimited DT which makes him Different. Same with Super Nelo Angelo.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom