• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bloody Palace is up on PSN now...

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Just finished it. It was actually a challenge. Especially the dreamrunner/ witch combinations. But I'm wondering why the bosses were out of order? :/ Guess it was to give the game mode some variety.
Also the club part of bloody palace was cool, adding in the coloured tiles for added challenge.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Just finished it. It was actually a challenge. Especially the dreamrunner/ witch combinations. But I'm wondering why the bosses were out of order? :/ Guess it was to give the game mode some variety.
Also the club part of bloody palace was cool, adding in the coloured tiles for added challenge.
Did you get anything for beating it?

s8ntmark

Thats gonna be a a pain in the ass but hey did u upgrade everything ?

cuz DMC4 had a timer and i dont remember having problems with it
I'm not used to working with a time limit, so i think i just took to much time :) i was able to get to level 20 last night before I died fighting the Succubus. As you can see, I'm not very good ;)

Jerry Wirerammer

Damn this is fun! Just got to 82 on my first try, I wasn't playing cautious enough and a few Rage swipes destroyed me, DMD mode must kick in at 80. I didn't load the update, just the BP, so I may have had an advantage though.

s8ntmark

For anyone still looking to get the "Looks like we have a winner Achievement" (Slay 5000 Demons) just play BP, You'll get it in No time! ;)

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
I died on Level 83 this time. I really, really hate Color Coded Rages...seriously?! AND when they go Devil trigger?
nope. nopppeee.
Still no Title Update on Xbox, is it like one of those secret updates? doesn't let you know at all?

Sorry. I got a Ps3, and as soon as i turned the game on, the patch was downloaded. Basically the style meter drops from SSS to S when your not doing anything, (not sure if it depletes any lower because i'm so damn good that i don't get A's or B's):ermm: and the frame rate stays pretty much consistent plus the shading on the characters and enviorments have been smoothed out. Also it looks a lot cleaner as well.

Top Bottom