• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bloody Palace is up on PSN now...

XM.

What about the bosses? They are on normal difficulty, and only on level 80 starts with DMD or, like in DMC4, bosses are immediately lined up on the DMD?

Jerry Wirerammer

i just did, i was fighting 3 Tyrants and ran out of time on the last one.... :( Level 9, i think. Guess i gotta be faster.
Doesn't sound like you start with a lot then? Do kills with better style ranks give more time?
Sorry for the questions, I'm stuck at work and itching to play.

scionicspectre

Lol, the timer wasn't an issue for me since it's so easy to build it up on the first 20 levels. Just use Aquila to ring them in and kill them quickly, and dodge so you can get the time bonuses on those kills. I ended up dying on level 92 with 35 minutes on the clock, so it's not really an issue.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
the update really made most of the shade issues non existent. the game looks a hell of a lot better on ps3.

I got up to mundus spawn and ran out of time

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
the update really made most of the shade issues non existent. the game looks a hell of a lot better on ps3.

I got up to mundus spawn and ran out of time
I died on Level 83 this time. I really, really hate Color Coded Rages...seriously?! AND when they go Devil trigger?
nope. nopppeee.
Still no Title Update on Xbox, is it like one of those secret updates? doesn't let you know at all?

Tmfaria

Member of the Order
Downloading Bloody Palace along with the Gold and Samurai weapons pack.

Added in a DmC avatar bundle and the new DLC for Assassins Creed. Dang, my WIFI is going crazy right now.

EvilX-81

Got to floor 89 with 24 minutes on the clock. Glad the upside down floor wasn't too crazy, my head was completely screwed up around there.

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
Managed to get to floor 54 before I got raped by I THINK it was a pair of Dreamrunners and three Tyrants...cant remember exact make up of the group.

Top Bottom