• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bloody Palace As Its Own Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
For the demons having Devil Trigger idea, I agree that they are already 100% demonic. However, it wouldn't really be classed as Devil Trigger. How about we are just classing it as a brief period of time in which the demon's powers are strengthened. As with Dante and Vergil, they transform to their Devil selves. Whereas these demon creatures wouldn't transform, they would just gain better strengths/attacks in-between the time of activation, and the wearing-off period.

As for the idea of a name besides Wrecking Crew. Not that I think it's an entirely bad name.

How about 'The Abyss', or 'Abyss'.

Any good? =/

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I do believe that works. Wrecking Crew was temporary anyway since Red Faction: Guerrilla has already claimed that.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Storm Silves;288787 said:
I do believe that works. Wrecking Crew was temporary anyway since Red Faction: Guerrilla has already claimed that.

Sorry, you believe what works? =/

Which name are we going with then?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Storm Silves;288877 said:
The Abyss. I like it.

Thanks a lot :)

I liked the Wrecking Crew also. Too bad something else already claimed it >_<

@Dante_Slayer
go rite ahead..toss as many ideas as u want

now bout the demons have devil trigger..how bout this..turn them in to a lower more human like form..with same attacks..then the devil trigger to turn them into demons (this is hard to explain in words)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Or they could tap into a hidden power source and do the reverse, they become more humanoid when they DT.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
How would we be pulling off this whole humanoid thing we're going with here? =/

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Darius Blakhart;289232 said:
that be awesome :D

Like the Assaults would have a more humanoid body and gait, with the same head and spine-tail (like a Frost, but thinner and with more armor). Angelos would turn darker colored and have thicker armor, and they'd have real wings and not those fake shield wings... We need to come up with designs for all these. I'll do DMC1 and 4 demons if you do 2 and 3 demons. Or I could do them all. Your choice.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I can, but I have no scanner. I meant just descriptions anyways, not drawings. If need be, we can find someone with skills to help us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom