• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bloody Palace As Its Own Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
i had a thought (after horribly dying and being calld not worthy by Vergil) that what if they made a Devil May Cry Bloody Palace..choose any character from DMC series and go hack and slash some demon ass XD..like choose boss mode where u jus fight bosses from every game or jus by series..or go up lvls fighting every demon from DMC series starting at easy and gradually going up to DMD hahaha

would that be a good game?:unsure:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I wouldn't buy it if it was an entire game itself. But I would love the ideas you mentioned incorporated into pre-existent DMC games.

Cool ideas ^_^ +Rep

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I would like it as maybe a bonus disk to the actual game itself. It'd be cool if you could play as some of the demons from the series, and seeing enemies from different games put together (DMC1 Shadow and DMC4 Basilisks come to mind) would be cool.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
Darius Blakhart;285867 said:
i had a thought (after horribly dying and being calld not worthy by Vergil) that what if they made a Devil May Cry Bloody Palace..choose any character from DMC series and go hack and slash some demon ass XD..like choose boss mode where u jus fight bosses from every game or jus by series..or go up lvls fighting every demon from DMC series starting at easy and gradually going up to DMD hahaha

would that be a good game?:unsure:
i had a similer idea. to make it work there would have to be a few more modes added in unless it was a cheap downloadable game.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Why not? Go right ahead.

We'll need movesets for the playable characters/demons/whatevers, and which ones should be playable or not.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
It'll go even farther once we come up with all the stuff besides Bloody Palace. I've already got two ideas. I'll put them down here if you guys care to hear them.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Storm Silves;286984 said:
It'll go even farther once we come up with all the stuff besides Bloody Palace. I've already got two ideas. I'll put them down here if you guys care to hear them.

Would love to hear them, Storm ^_^

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
The first is a mission creator. By going through the main game, you unlock mission packs that give you pre-set missions along with mission parts like creatures, bosses, objectives, puzzles, and items.

The second is a character creator. Make your own character, demon, human, demi-human, what have you, and give him your moves that you want. Then just go in and fight. They'll be usable in any of the game modes on the bonus disk.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Storm Silves;286994 said:
The first is a mission creator. By going through the main game, you unlock mission packs that give you pre-set missions along with mission parts like creatures, bosses, objectives, puzzles, and items.

The second is a character creator. Make your own character, demon, human, demi-human, what have you, and give him your moves that you want. Then just go in and fight. They'll be usable in any of the game modes on the bonus disk.

Very good ideas. Maybe we should start elaborating on what you can create, mission and character wise? Like, all the certain features.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom