• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ask the Staff Anything

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Dear admins, is it possible to increase the message limit to 20000 characters? I don't want to double post most of the time, because sometimes when I do reviews or quoting something from another site, I have no choice but to double post it.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Dear admins. Here is my previously unanswered question:

Dear admins, is it possible to increase the message limit to 20000 characters? I don't want to double post most of the time, because sometimes when I do reviews or quoting something from another site, I have no choice but to double post it.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Dear Staff, it keeps telling me I have '0' messages in my Inbox and '0' Alerts. And no jokes like, "That's because nobody wants to talk to you". I mean that it keeps displaying '0' at the top of the page where it says Inbox and Alerts. Rather annoying, could something please be done about it? Thanks in advance :)

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Dear Staff, it keeps telling me I have '0' messages in my Inbox and '0' Alerts. And no jokes like, "That's because nobody wants to talk to you". I mean that it keeps displaying '0' at the top of the page where it says Inbox and Alerts. Rather annoying, could something please be done about it? Thanks in advance :)

Dark Drakan said:
Also for anyone worried about the notifications appearing even though you have no alerts or inbox messages we are aware of it and Steve will sort it when template is updated.

;)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Dark Drakan said:

Also for anyone worried about the notifications appearing even though you have no alerts or inbox messages we are aware of it and Steve will sort it when template is updated.

;)

Thanks for getting back to me. I'll wait until it's sorted then ;)

Top Bottom