• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ask the Staff Anything

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
You're in a room with 2 beds. On one is a very attractive woman who acts in a very bad show. On the other is a very unattractive woman who acts in a very GOOD show (best of the decade/making history caliber TV show). Both want to sleep with you, you have to choose one. Neither or Both are not options. Whichever one you do not choose will be upset and never act again: their show discontinued on the spot.

Also, you have AIDS and neither one knows nor can you tell them.

Which do you choose?
If unable to make a choice, post a picture of your reaction to being suddenly faced with this scenario.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
[quote="cheezMcNASTY,

WOW! I know this comment was not met for me, it's met for the staff. But what a really odd and random and disturbing question to ask.

Dark Drakan

Admin
You're in a room with 2 beds. On one is a very attractive woman who acts in a very bad show. On the other is a very unattractive woman who acts in a very GOOD show (best of the decade/making history caliber TV show). Both want to sleep with you, you have to choose one. Neither or Both are not options. Whichever one you do not choose will be upset and never act again: their show discontinued on the spot.

Which do you choose?
If unable to make a choice, post a picture of your reaction to being suddenly faced with this scenario.

It would of course be the very attractive woman as the show she is on is bad and would be discontinued and plenty more attractive people out there. Odd question indeed but i expect no less from you Cheez. :p

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
UDBbA.jpg

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I'd be the pope just for the lulz - I'd give away all the Vatican's money and see what happens...

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
I'd be the pope just for the lulz - I'd give away all the Vatican's money and see what happens...
WOW never thought anyone would wanna be the pope.imagine the pope waking up next morning to find out he gave awy all the money :p

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
It would of course be the very attractive woman as the show she is on is bad and would be discontinued and plenty more attractive people out there. Odd question indeed but i expect no less from you Cheez. :p
I try to spice things up. You guys seem to get lots of normal questions. ;)

Hookers and blow for her holiness?

Also: your kids picture | what he looks like

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?

Which do you choose?

1300279771111.jpg

and staff if ud like to be one of the most famous personalities in the world for one day and live there life who would it be

David Cameron.
Hey, how much more damage could I do to the UK?

Why do posts in the forum "Bloody Palace" now count as "message"?
Before the new layout they didn't.
There are many people just "spamming"(maybe not spamming, but close to it because building your message count just posting "I win"(I have been doing this also but I was never exaggerating with it, like posting "I win" every few minutes all day long) in the "Last post is the winner" thread is just ridiculous) there and building their message count doing so.
I'm not jealous or smthing like that but it just seems unfair.
Please don't hate me for posting this.

Kammosjuttu

Umm, I make myself a laughing-stock with this question, but staff, could you tell me what exactly you gain by "following" people? Do you get an alert every time they post something or what? I'm hopeless with forums... (>_<)

Dark Drakan

Admin
Why do posts in the forum "Bloody Palace" now count as "message"?
Before the new layout they didn't.
There are many people just "spamming"(maybe not spamming, but close to it because building your message count just posting "I win"(I have been doing this also but I was never exaggerating with it, like posting "I win" every few minutes all day long) in the "Last post is the winner" thread is just ridiculous) there and building their message count doing so.
I'm not jealous or smthing like that but it just seems unfair.
Please don't hate me for posting this.

Yeah we know about that and i believe its being worked on as Sharon mentioned something about it before. I think it was a developer oversight that we couldnt disable post counts for certain areas.

Umm, I make myself a laughing-stock with this question, but staff, could you tell me what exactly you gain by "following" people? Do you get an alert every time they post something or what? I'm hopeless with forums... (>_<)

If you go to 'Your News Feed' in your profile you can see the latest updates of all the people you follow.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Hopefully with the new update once it's out of beta we can implement the whole "no post increase" thing - but right now it's just not possible. And I'm certainly not going to be trawling through everyone's posts to reduce the counter for every Bloody Palace comment...I am bored enough to do it but far too undisciplined ;)

Top Bottom