• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ask the Staff Anything

DMC

Devil May Cry
i think i shot alot of storks that babies with them :(
oh well i hope they have a back up plan :p

aka958

Don't trust people
DMC;290585 said:
i think i shot alot of storks that babies with them :(
oh well i hope they have a back up plan :p

Built in parachutes in the babies diapers.

I thought they teached this at school. :lol:

Dark Drakan

Admin
Meg;290633 said:
Why do I have to wait 30 seconds in between searches?

Stops bots being able to launch large scale spam attacks in many places of the forums at the same time along with unruly members.

watashi

o_O

how come Lady asked Dante “how much do u know
about Sparda?”??!!!
Didn’t she FIND OUT that he is his son in DMC3??!!!

Dark Drakan

Admin
Re: o_O

watashi;290902 said:
how come Lady asked Dante “how much do u know
about Sparda?”??!!!
Didn’t she FIND OUT that he is his son in DMC3??!!!

Never played it so couldnt tell you.

aka958

Don't trust people
Which one of my posts was reported by 5 different users and what was the reasons?

This is like, the one single question about the whole thing I want answered.

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
DMC;290523 said:
where do babies come from? (dont have too anwser that)

"How IS babby formed?
It's one of the more remarkable questions of our day and age, really.
I mean, when you think about it, where does the babby come from?
Where does whatever it is that produces the babby come from?
I think it all boils down to one central theory: That of Special Babby-relity.
Einstein himself conjured the idea not some 45 years ago, as part of his endeavour to explain the workings of our great Babby.
I don't think anyone will ever come as close to understanding the Babby as Einstein, however.
The only thing I could think of that would ever possibly explain our great Babby and its existence would likely be that of Special Babby-relity; :moreover, I don't think it's our duty to ever discover the truth behind the inner workings of the great Babby.
Rather, we are supposed to live out our existence in wonder and amazement; to live in full appreciation of this great gift which the Babby hath
granted unto us: knowledge, thought, love and compassion."

Source

Dark Drakan

Admin
aka958;290924 said:
Which one of my posts was reported by 5 different users and what was the reasons?

This is like, the one single question about the whole thing I want answered.

The one i first quoted in the PM to you. Reasons varied from (not exact words) but being argumentative, enticing a flame war to start, derailing a thread towards arguments, being insulting to other member amongst other things.

aka958

Don't trust people
Dark Drakan;290968 said:
The one i first quoted in the PM to you. Reasons varied from (not exact words) but being argumentative, enticing a flame war to start, derailing a thread towards arguments, being insulting to other member amongst other things.

Coolio. Took me about asking several times and two days to get to know just that.

Thanks anyway.

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
dear staff: what do you want to get for the holidays?
not what are you getting for yourself, what do you wanna GET and (if applicable) who from ;)

Dark Drakan

Admin
aka958;290971 said:
Coolio. Took me about asking several times and two days to get to know just that.

Thanks anyway.

First time you asked directly and it was answered.

cheezMcNASTY;290986 said:
dear staff: what do you want to get for the holidays?
not what are you getting for yourself, what do you wanna GET and (if applicable) who from ;)

Games mainly & a Rhod Gilbert DVD dont much care what else.

aka958

Don't trust people
Dark Drakan;290995 said:
First time you asked directly and it was answered.

But shouldn't people be informed about this when they do get infractions? That way they could learn for certain what the people were against and what they should avoid.

To only get "to see 5 reports on one post is just depressing" I just wonder "What post and what reasons?".

And why didn't I have time to explain my behaviour? Sometimes it's a little bit quick to just judge, no? What if I were to do something unintentional, get on people nerves by a simple misunderstanding? No, I'm not saying that I was misunderstood I'm just asking.

In that way it would be a fair judgement and informative so the person can really learn what he/she did wrong. But that is just my opinion. :\

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Wondering if members who been here for awhile can get like some special titles, like OG Members or DMC.org Veterans or something.

Dark Drakan

Admin
aka958;291003 said:
But shouldn't people be informed about this when they do get infractions? That way they could learn for certain what the people were against and what they should avoid.

To only get "to see 5 reports on one post is just depressing" I just wonder "What post and what reasons?".

And why didn't I have time to explain my behaviour? Sometimes it's a little bit quick to just judge, no? What if I were to do something unintentional, get on people nerves by a simple misunderstanding? No, I'm not saying that I was misunderstood I'm just asking.

In that way it would be a fair judgement and informative so the person can really learn what he/she did wrong. But that is just my opinion. :\

In my opinion it didnt need explaining because it was self explanatory your comments were out of order and could have furthered arguments. It was obvious to at least 5 people and the staff so surely that should have been explanation enough. Been warned before for the same thing too as Kyle said. You made the mistake before and clearly didnt learn from it or seem to know what you did wrong but you were told then.

Its pretty clear cut when you say something someone likes is 'disgusting' and then call someone an annoyance then tell them they are disrespectful. Surely you know people are going to react to comments like that directed at them and comment back and then the situation ends up with a childish game of verbal tennis with the whole thread being filled with insults & one-upmanship.

If it was a genuine mistake and someone was offended by an innocent comment then yeah fair enough they would get a chance to explain but your comments could only be taken one way.

Esura;291004 said:
Wondering if members who been here for awhile can get like some special titles, like OG Members or DMC.org Veterans or something.

You mean user images or the text based usertitles under username?

I also see venged removed a question about a youtube video... ;)

aka958

Don't trust people
Dark Drakan;291116 said:
In my opinion it didnt need explaining because it was self explanatory your comments were out of order and could have furthered arguments. It was obvious to at least 5 people and the staff so surely that should have been explanation enough. Been warned before for the same thing too as Kyle said. You made the mistake before and clearly didnt learn from it or seem to know what you did wrong but you were told then.

Its pretty clear cut when you say something someone likes is 'disgusting' and then call someone an annoyance then tell them they are disrespectful. Surely you know people are going to react to comments like that directed at them and comment back and then the situation ends up with a childish game of verbal tennis with the whole thread being filled with insults & one-upmanship.

If it was a genuine mistake and someone was offended by an innocent comment then yeah fair enough they would get a chance to explain but your comments could only be taken one way.

But it was dealt with without the thread becoming a childish game. The discussion between me and the user was solved pretty neatly as we both did agree in the end.

It was the other people's interferance that caused this.

Dark Drakan

Admin
aka958;291127 said:
But it was dealt with without the thread becoming a childish game. The discussion between me and the user was solved pretty neatly as we both did agree in the end.

It was the other people's interferance that caused this.

Whats done is done, the action was taken and if you can tow the line like a rule abiding member then the infractions may be removed in future. Remember that you have 2 out of 3 though. Things have been explained and surely you can see why action was taken.

Top Bottom