• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ask the Staff Anything

Dark Drakan

Admin
Faust;288206 said:
Do you have a career in mind that you are working for? Or do you already have one? (Like a dream job you've might always wanted...do you have it or are you currently working towards getting it)

My actual job is pretty dull and i wont get to my dream job doing it but i guess something could come of my hobbies. As id love to be able to review games and write articles for games for a living and im going to be doing it as a hobby soon on a new project Steve and I have. Could lead to something in the future maybe but who knows. I also help run my own business with my girlfriend on the side along with my actual job and all the websites i help run.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Dark Drakan;288211 said:
My actual job is pretty dull and i wont get to my dream job doing it but i guess something could come of my hobbies. As id love to be able to review games and write articles for games for a living and im going to be doing it as a hobby soon on a new project Steve and I have. Could lead to something in the future maybe but who knows. I also help run my own business with my girlfriend on the side along with my actual job and all the websites i help run.

That's great, and also by the sounds of it you're a very busy guy. Best of luck to you. :) Thanks for the answer, I would've replied sooner but I had other plans.

@Staff-What if I want to start a thread in the fan art/fan story section that don't have anything to do with DMC (I want to put up poems)...is it allowed?

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Faust;288206 said:
Do you have a career in mind that you are working for? Or do you already have one? (Like a dream job you've might always wanted...do you have it or are you currently working towards getting it)

Well, with the current set of degrees I'm working towards, I'm planning on going into criminal profiling, that is, providing I do well in my Psychology/Criminology BA.

ArabianLuffy;288247 said:
@ DMC Staff:

Pirate or Ninja?

Ninja, it's like you're implying there's another choice or something.

Faust;288248 said:
That's great, and also by the sounds of it you're a very busy guy. Best of luck to you. :) Thanks for the answer, I would've replied sooner but I had other plans.

@Staff-What if I want to start a thread in the fan art/fan story section that don't have anything to do with DMC (I want to put up poems)...is it allowed?

Yup, that's absolutely fine, the fan art/fan fic section isn't restricted to JUST DMC stuff, nor is it restricted to just stories or art, go nuts.

GamblingGambitCloud;288312 said:
is it possible for someone to literally rip out their own heart?

I'm sadistic enough to give it a try.

Dark Drakan

Admin
ArabianLuffy;288247 said:
@ DMC Staff:

Pirate or Ninja?

A Ninja Pirate, id want the rum and the sharp weapons.

GamblingGambitCloud;288312 said:
is it possible for someone to literally rip out their own heart?

Give it a try and let us know how you get on.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
With a question also regarding hackers. Would you know if purple is the only other colour they can change their user-name to, or could it of been any colour? =/

Dark Drakan

Admin
The crazy demon;288900 said:
Which was the first forum you guys made?

Infinity Effect GFX Forums.

cheezMcNASTY;288940 said:
dear staff
are modders/hackers forum moderators?

Read the sticky Cheez. =]

Modders/Hackers are NOT Forum Moderators

LordOfDarkness;288952 said:
With a question also regarding hackers. Would you know if purple is the only other colour they can change their user-name to, or could it of been any colour? =/

Could have been any colour really but Purple was chosen for that group.

Dark Drakan

Admin
aka958;289526 said:
Which music do you find the most appealing out of the two? Modern music or classic music?

To listen to day to day id say Modern but most the bands i listen to are from the 80's. Classic is good but only when situation calls for it, i wouldnt listen to it day to day.

aka958

Don't trust people
Dark Drakan;289575 said:
To listen to day to day id say Modern but most the bands i listen to are from the 80's. Classic is good but only when situation calls for it, i wouldnt listen to it day to day.

Coo.

Another question:
What mythology is the most interesting to you? Greece mythology or Norse mythology?

Top Bottom