• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ask the Staff Anything

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Always wondered... what are the "requirements" to become a moderator of a forum?

I guess it would really come down to what the administrators want out of the new mod/s, and really how those members who would be potential candidates had constructed themselves in their time spent within the forum. Traits varying from politeness, fairness, being level headed, open minded, helpfulness and friendliness. And other such similar characteristics.

Y'know, blend those ingredients together for a shake made of win. I don't know, go with me here.

KRSkull

I have a question about the ignore function.

I know that if i add someone to that list . I won't see his/her posts. My question is

If i add someone to that list can that person quote my comments?

Viper

Premium
I have a question about the ignore function.

I know that if i add someone to that list . I won't see his/her posts. My question is

If i add someone to that list can that person quote my comments?
*cough* I'm not the staff, but I happened to notice that yes they can quote your post. However, you won't be notified of it and the only way to know it is if curiosity makes your finger itch and you press to see ignored content.

Dark Drakan

Admin
I tried to log off and log in. and i also deleted the cookies and history. but it still looks like this. The other forums looks normal.

Have to tested it in a different browser? Which browser is it you are using? How do you find the forums is it via a bookmark/favourite or a google search?

Top Bottom