• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Armored Core: Liberty's Calling

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
"Good stuff, if you can drop me at Anubis' hanger I'll get things sorted out from there." Angelus looked up at Rain Storm too, noticing the gaping hole.

"You weren't kidding when you said it'd be windy."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Crow smirked. "Told ya."

Duoss looked at Anubis, his green eye dimming in thought. I think I could bring her back. The salvage crews wouldn't need to lift a finger.

Crow put up a finger, discouraging Duoss' actions. "No. The guys at the base will think you destroyed her. I need to take the blame for this."

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
"Anyway Duoss, if you fix her up then the AI is just going to come back online again, and that's exactly the opposite of what we want, at least if I take Anubis back to Lex, she might be able to work something out, suppress most of the AI's systems so I don't have to deal with it..."

Angelus sighed, still looking up at Rain Storm.

"How long before we can head back? Getting a bit tired of standing around here."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Duoss shook his head. Not repair her. Carry her back. But... You have a good point.

Crow climbed into Rain Storm, waiting for Angelus. "You coming?" He said with one of his trademark smirks.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Angelus laughed, leaping up into Rain Storm after Crow.

"Yeah yeah, keep your hair on kid, let's just get back to the hangar and drop off Anubis, you're probably going to want to be there too...All of you really, well, except you Duoss, I don't think the Felix guys will take too kindly to you being there, no offence or anything..."

Angelus sat down quite comfortably.

"So yeah, I don't want to be the only one getting chewed out for this one..."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Drake went to his AC and entered the C0ckpick, turning on his AC and he was prepared to go, he opened a channel with the others."So guys when we go from this place".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Duoss sighed. Maybe if you explain it for me? I don't exactly want to stay outside in the middle of a thunderstorm or something.

Crow put his hands up. "I plead self-defense. I did what I had to, so there. If anyone's going to be blamed, it's Anubis herself."

Top Bottom