• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Are nero angelo and vergil the same person in devil may cry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dark-dante02

Devil Killer
Theres No Such Thing Nero Angelo In DMC But There Is Nero On DMC4 But He Is Not Nero Angelo

Nelo Angelo Is The Name Of The Pure Evil Vergil

He Got That Power When He Fought Mundus In The Underworld :lol: (I Wish My Theory Is Right :D)

--Nelo Angelo--

Em.. a question, as i remember in the last mission (20) after verlil has been defeated and trapped in the underworld we see a short video that shows us Vergil ready to fight Mundus, what is going on next? where can i watch the battle?

aka958

Don't trust people
Nelo angelo is vergil... vergil got corrupted by mundus and i don't think it is he that got the power by beating mundus... mundus gave him power and corrupted him to be on his side. vergil said he could have beaten him as his father could but instead dante kicked them both :p

SaaR

Luce & Ombra
@ --Nelo Angelo--

"Em.. a question, as i remember in the last mission (20) after verlil has been defeated and trapped in the underworld we see a short video that shows us Vergil ready to fight Mundus, what is going on next? where can i watch the battle?"

It's never been shown unfortunately. However it is implied that he lost the battle and blah blah blah. He became a patsy to Mundus and fought Dante in the first game. (As Nelo Angelo)

*Edit* Person below me wins the thread...

Quentarus

Message me for steam details
reez79;149368 said:
I already beat devil may cry 1 and 2 and I playing DMC3 now but I aint beat it yet.I also have DMC 4 but I aint gonna play it until I finish part 3.I wanted to know Is Nero angelo and Vergil the same person?who is Nero angelo?Can someone please tell me without spoiling the game
Yea i believe Nelo Angelo is Virgil, and i think that nero's exsistance is that either mundus wanted better way to defeat dante due to DMC 1 so he replicated virgil into nero which would explain how nero came into the spot lite, also the second theroy is that virgil wanted to do a sparda and have an offspring hence nero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom