• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Any Stylish Devils Up For A Forum Style Competition?

Railazel

I propose we set up a little corner in the forums for this and we would have different categories for different videos like:

Single enemy

Multiple enemies

Training Mode

Bloody palace

Hell or Hell

Boss

Challenge (where the player is satisfying a set of conditions)

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
The more people in on it, the more chance for success we have. We should have more input before anything is really put in to motion.

aniixo

Unfortunately, my console broke, so I'm just going to be watching! This sounds like a fun even though!

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Unfortunately, my console broke, so I'm just going to be watching! This sounds like a fun even though!

Oh that's a shame! Don't you have a PC? DMC4 is on discount now on Steam, more or less 5 bucks, and runs well even on old rigs. Consider it :)

aniixo

Oh that's a shame! Don't you have a PC? DMC4 is on discount now on Steam, more or less 5 bucks, and runs well even on old rigs. Consider it :)

I do have a laptop, but it's for work use only D: And I played the PC version at my friend's house, but I was terrible with the controlsXD I'm more than happy to support this event though! :D

Top Bottom