• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Another returning DMC cast member

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
So Arius is the lava angel devil thing???!!!
And I think that Lucia should come back... though the only thing she says is, "Matier? Matier? Matier?"
(Huge laughs from me)

Mobfigurz

Yeah, you know the part when the ground opens up, he sprouts legs and things and spits goo at you, thats him.

I did like Lucia for some reason, maybe because she wasnt a stereotypical character as you'd expect, she was very unique and that includes her dialogue, which sucked, but if they developed her more, I think she could be much better, she couldnt get any worse than she was.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Dalkin;44279 said:
I think they will bring back one of the girls that have been in he DMC series. I'm hoping it's Trish as she had more Skill then the other two.

Id say that Mary/Lady had more skill than Trish and Lucia. Lady is a human, that has no powers or anything like that, but she is still able to whip to some demon @$$ with mere mortal weapons. Trish and Lucia simply have the advantage of having powers, but not skill.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Yes actually Trish has the least kill of them all. Even when using her guns (which has only witnessed in the anime so far) she doesn't do anything special and ends up relying on her lighting powers. And okay I can't say she does not use them skillfully but it's not like anyone could not be good with those powers. She could even teleport.
Lucia comes after. For her wicked aim with these daggers of her. But she was the worst of the three girls so far since she did the least damage to Dante in the last part of Devil May Cry 2, even when that was an act for Dante to kill her.
And Lady has the most skill, being a human and all. She is quick and has great aim even in difficult circumstances. Which all come from (training?). She wasn't born this way. Lucia was as much skillful as any of Arius puppets (maybe less since they were in DT all the time:p ). And Trish is a direct creation of Mundus himself so she has even superhuman strength(remember how easily she throwed Dante's bike to him). So she may be the strongest but not the most skillful of the 3;)

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
There maybe a new female character if I am not mistaken...
We didnt play the game yet!
Maybe Kyrie! I always had a feeling she was hiding something, when she said something about and this is who I want to be with...
Who does she want to be with!!??
It sounded as if she was going away or something and Nero was telling her not to leave...
I dont know.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Arkham?:lol:
No one person liked him?
Jester had more fans. And they have Jester Hating Threads in other forums so..:p

$JP

Supreme Ruler
fyi..........Arkham was killed in DMC 3 by Lady so unless he comes back as a ghost or zombie I don't see him in DMC 4

Top Bottom