• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Another new forum goer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
I'm actually really enjoying my time here so far, it's a great atmosphere with a lot of friendly people, I think I've finally found a place where I can actually discuss a game with people who are as interested, if not more so, than I am.

So far I have yet to meet one person that isn't nice judging by general attitudes I've seen from posts, and I love the fact that a huge majority of the posters are in fact mature, well, again, at least from what I've seen, but nonetheless, I'm still totally enjoying every second I've spent in the forums, and I hope it stays that way.

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
That's cool. You sound like a very cool kid. You youself sound mature and there's not alot of people who are like that. you get rep+.......and a cookie *hands over cookie*

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
What can I say, I was brought to be mature, and I suppose it always sort of stuck with me, thank you very much, you sound like a very cool person yourself and I hope to get the chance to talk to you more often, well I suppose I'll catch you later, I'm going to go and get myself some sleep...Haven't slept properly in days. o_O

Nice talking to you, what goes around comes around, you get rep+. ^_^ *eats cookie*

AzureNight13

Premium
alrighty then. get some rest man. I know how you feel about not sleeping properly. I work too much!

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
I sure will, and don't work so much! It's not good for you! Sleep deprivation sucks, and that's all I'll say on the matter, see you around. ^_^

AzureNight13

Premium
ok....get some rest. As for me, my job can't afford to have me work less. the owners are cheep

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Guys this thread is to welcome the member not to chit-chat with him. If you want to speak to someone use the Private Messages. Thread locked.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Seeing as I have post-locked-thread powers, I shall welcome you and glad to have you here :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom