• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Another new forum goer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Well, what can I say, I've been looking for a place to discuss Devil May Cry for a long time, and it looks like I've found it. :D

I suppose a little background information could be useful?

I own and have finished every Devil May Cry game to date, on basically all difficulties, bar DMC4's Hell or Hell...Evil mode there, I've always loved Devil May Cry since the first game, shame the second was a little bit of a let down, but you can't get them all right.

I'm 16, an avid Devil May Cry player and proud of it and I'm sure I'll have a damn good time here. ^_^

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
Hello and welcome :)! You will have a good time here, i'm sure of it ;).

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Thanks. It's an absolute pleasure to finally have a place to discuss Devil May Cry, it's really my pleasure to be here. ^_^

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Ahah Dante, I've already stumbled across a lot of your posts, including your "Sparda's Blood" story, which I'm currently loving, thanks for the welcome, and I'm sure I'll see you around. :D

Sparda™

Aha, spotted you...lol Thanks for the early review of my story, and be sure to check It out, cause It's going to be a huge story.:D

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Will do, I'll be sure to keep track of it, looks like it's going to shape up to be something incredible. ^_^

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Welcome to the forums :) hope you have fun and enjoy yourself here :)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
NO probs man :) as you can tell we are very friendly here. As you can see you have already made yourself one friend "me" .lol. love the username btw.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Ahah, yes I can tell, you all seem like a terriffic bunch of people, already finding it an absolute pleasure to be a part of these forums, and it's always nice to make new friends.

Thanks for the comment on my username too. ^_^

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
I know that you joined a couple days ago but oh well I'll greet you anyway *ahem* Welcome Sire. Tis a pleasure to meet thee. *bows*

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Regardless, it's still great to be getting all these friendly welcomes, thank you very much, tis a pleasure to meet you also. *Bows in return* ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom