• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Again little info from Louis :D

thanashs

You wanna dance ? Let's DANCE...
As for the fight... I never used any weapons myself while doing the motion capture. Again, they could add some but I think it will be more hand to hand. And of course, When Mundas gets ****ed... he gets uglier! Literally! And larger! That's all I will say for now. ;)
blank.gif

This was his reply to the question I asked about a hint of Dante VS Mundus fight!!! Also I'll keep this thread updated for any other info I get :)

crush

As for the fight... I never used any weapons myself while doing the motion capture. Again, they could add some but I think it will be more hand to hand. And of course, When Mundas gets ****ed... he gets uglier! Literally! And larger! That's all I will say for now. ;)
blank.gif

This was his reply to the question I asked about a hint of Dante VS Mundus fight!!!

We are having a fisticuff with him? great! It's more the way I like it.
Yeah...and we knew he had some second form...umm uglier? I thought he would be that angel form in DMC1 in DmC styled artwork.

crush

Hey, that angel form was just an outer casing. Inside that statue, he was straight oogleh.

I thought that casing was sort of a shell he produced as a species of demon.
Or was that statue thing originally was in mallet island and mundus hollowed it up?
He does get weaker without it so I thought it was part of his body.

nightrunner_ks

You are not in control
I bet Mundus knocks away your guns and Rebellion, forcing you to have a fistfight with him in his human form. You kick his ass but then he transforms into his demon form (the big monster we see in one of the trailers). He crushes you. but then that causes you to transform into Dante's final Angel/Demon hybrid trigger.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I bet Mundus knocks away your guns and Rebellion, forcing you to have a fistfight with him in his human form. You kick his ass but then he transforms into his demon form (the big monster we see in one of the trailers). He crushes you. but then that causes you to transform into Dante's final Angel/Demon hybrid trigger.

If that was the case then you'd be fist fighting like you would with eryx.

Blacknerd

People on the NT boards liked the idea as well. A back story about Mundus and Sparda and how they both rose in power and then the whole separation. So guys... after DmC comes out and after the vergil dlc we should constantly nag and bother NT about a mundus and sparda based dlc. I really really love this random idea now lol

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
I don't. The more we know about Sparda, the less mystique he has. It'd end up like the Star Wars prequels, messing with Vader's past. Whenever a character is built up as a legend, it's nearly impossible to make official sources live up to what everyone thinks in their head.

And let's not jump the gun, they might completely divulge what you ask of in the main game's backstory :p

EllDawn

People on the NT boards liked the idea as well. A back story about Mundus and Sparda and how they both rose in power and then the whole separation. So guys... after DmC comes out and after the vergil dlc we should constantly nag and bother NT about a mundus and sparda based dlc. I really really love this random idea now lol

It could be interesting, if done right. Every legend has to have some sort of beginning, but I think there would be too many complaints about it because of them explaining the legend. I'd like to know how he became a legend, what made him have a change of heart and why Sparda and Mundus became enemies. But I wouldn't be willing to nag NT for it. lol. I'd just leave it up to them.

fatalityshizz

And that will result in his hair turning silver, and it will stay that Way ;)
That would make me pee ma pantz

scionicspectre

It would make me roll my eyes.

Either way, the situation with Mundus is bound to be far more interesting in this game than it was in the original.

Top Bottom