• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

After DmC, you guys want a DmC2 or a DMC5

DmC2, DMC5, or something different

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
I do love how DMC fans always praise Kamiya as if he were some god, yet completely seem to disregard the fact that Shinji Mikami also worked on the original DMC, seriously, is ANYONE gonna get his opinion on DMC 2 3 and 4, because if it's positive, Kamiya fanboys lose their right to whine.

Zarathustra

The Forsaken Offspring of Heaven and Hell
I do love how DMC fans always praise Kamiya as if he were some god, yet completely seem to disregard the fact that Shinji Mikami also worked on the original DMC, seriously, is ANYONE gonna get his opinion on DMC 2 3 and 4, because if it's positive, Kamiya fanboys lose their right to whine.

You say that like everyone really bothers to be fans of people on the team of the game. I myself am a DMC fan, but I'm not THAT dedicated to being one. Therefore, don't take offense when I say this, but, your argument is kinda invalid.

m100t8s

lol wut?
Itsuno is the guy who made the best two DMC games ever, DMC3-4.

And tbh nothing ****es me off more than Kamiya fanboys praising him for DMC1 and Bayonetta.
They completely forgot about Itsuno and DMC3 and DMC4.

Shinji Mikami and Kamiya only worked on DMC1. Itsuno and his team worked on DMC2-3-4. And they still work for Capcom btw.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
lol wut?
Itsuno is the guy who made the best two DMC games ever, DMC3-4.

And tbh nothing ****es me off more than Kamiya fanboys praising him for DMC1 and Bayonetta.
They completely forgot about Itsuno and DMC3 and DMC4.

Shinji Mikami and Kamiya only worked on DMC1. Itsuno and his team worked on DMC2-3-4. And they still work for Capcom btw.

DMC3 did have Kamiya's input, but...yeah...still Itsuno who has carried it to where it is. And U Den Flameworks for the choreography. Kamiya didn't do nearly as much as people think he did.

m100t8s

DMC3 did have Kamiya's input, but...yeah...still Itsuno who has carried it to where it is. And U Den Flameworks for the choreography. Kamiya didn't do nearly as much as people think he did.
I'm pretty sure he only worked on DMC1 with his team. Then left Capcom.
Same thing for Shinji Mikami.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Kamiya was brought on as a consultant for DMC3, but was otherwise not really part of it. It was still Itsuno and his team's baby, but Kamiya was there for...something. I can't remember what, probably to help out with Dante's past.

Top Bottom