• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ace Attorney fans rejoice!!!

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
Or atleast Apollo Justice fans anyway. Wanting more info on AA5? Wondering if Apollo would make an appearance? Well then time to throw your hats up into the air because Apollo is going to be in AA5! I can't be the only one happy about this right?http://www.siliconera.com/2013/03/12/apollo-justice-returns-for-ace-attorney-5/
I think he looks adorably badass I mean come on look at him
tumblr_mjksozQbxp1rikc2ro1_500.jpg

Anyone thinking that Apollo will be a prosecutor this time around?

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
oh okay well heres the trailer for Ace attorney 5 for the 3ds
and more info on the rest of the series
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ace_Attorney
the gist of it is that you mainly play as a defense attorney and in 2 of the games a prosecutor its an adventure novel so not much in game play except looking for clues, talking to suspects, and dishing it out in the courtroom
tumblr_mgwqyoFqZp1s0hlv0o1_500.jpg

Rayl

Pain and pleasure... I've got it all.
I'm glad that this is getting a western release, i thought that maybe after Ace Investigations 2 we'd not get AA5 here.

Good to see Apollo is making a return.

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
I'm glad that this is getting a western release, i thought that maybe after Ace Investigations 2 we'd not get AA5 here.

Good to see Apollo is making a return.
Yeah which isn't fair for Ace Investigations seeing how there was no marketing done for it and it has a nice following and not getting the sequel bummed quite a few people though it seems we will be getting AA5 and the cross over with Professor Layton. Also so glad Apollo will be in it hopefully Trucy too.
Apollo way to go buddy!!!
tumblr_inline_mjklrsn6mm1qz4rgp.gif

Rayl

Yeah which isn't fair for Ace Investigations seeing how there was no marketing done for it and it has a nice following and not getting the sequel bummed quite a few people though it seems we will be getting AA5 and the cross over with Professor Layton. Also so glad Apollo will be in it hopefully Trucy too.
Apollo way to go buddy!!!
tumblr_inline_mjklrsn6mm1qz4rgp.gif

Not to mention Capcom blamed Ace Investigations poor sales on pirating, which as you say there was no marketing for it, so of course in the end only the hardcore fans and the pirates will go after it.

Rayl

I will admit to not being as fond of Apollo Justice as i was AA3 but only because i loved bringing that evil bitch down to size at the end, she REALLY had that coming and was fun to watch her fall apart after getting taken down.

Rayl

The report also highlightedthat Capcom are working to improve the adventure/point and click sections by allowing players to navigate scenes in first-person 3D with a more flexible camera for a potentially more engaging experience.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFCAPCOMREDEEMINGTHEMSELVESWHATISTHIIIIIIIIIIIIIS.

Top Bottom