• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A Serious Comparison

Nelo_Vergil

\

One word dude... FANSERVICE.. but for some reason they don't want to make Dante identical to the original

original dante doesn't fit the sort of enviroment and art style that NT has created here. But that aside, and not to sound gay, i think the new vergil has alot to show off if he goes coatless pretty sure he has a badass costume, for lack of a better word, underneath. Just look at the badass dark blue he has going down his leg*.

*that actually could sound wrong to most people

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry
. Just look at the badass dark blue he has going down his leg*.*that actually could sound wrong to most people

not unless youre trying to imply he has a blue penis. anyhow i agree. this Vergil does look like a pretty cool bad ass. like Dante but in a different way. Dante is like youre classic american action hero. you need to be stupid to mess with them. while Vergil is more of the super spy kinda guy. you wouldnt tag him as one but if you mess with him youre ass is done for.

Nelo_Vergil

not unless youre trying to imply he has a blue penis. anyhow i agree. this Vergil does look like a pretty cool bad ass. like Dante but in a different way. Dante is like youre classic american action hero. you need to be stupid to mess with them. while Vergil is more of the super spy kinda guy. you wouldnt tag him as one but if you mess with him youre ass is done for.

blue penis penis blue.... blue balls? bloue men :eek: blue seamen wtf?

weirdness aside at first i saw vergil and thought "damn... he does look like a tool" but there's this weird feeling of hidden badass i get from him. Like he could and CAN be better maybe NT's hiding something regarding vergil

788Masri

blue penis penis blue.... blue balls? bloue men :O blue seamen wtf?

weirdness aside at first i saw vergil and thought "damn... he does look like a tool" but there's this weird feeling of hidden badass i get from him. Like he could and CAN be better maybe NT's hiding something regarding vergil

yh, i imagine he has a calm ruthlessness about him.

788Masri

He just looks like older vergil only modernized he just has that "non-serious" attitude which the previous vergil lacked that also makes him kinda non threatening

nah i see him as DMC Vergil b4 he went bonkers. he's nice to those he cares about but get on his bas side and he'll cut you to ribbons in a blink of an eye. and to be honest the scariest anger is from those who are slow to anger.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
nah i see him as DMC Vergil b4 he went bonkers. he's nice to those he cares about but get on his bas side and he'll cut you to ribbons in a blink of an eye. and to be honest the scariest anger is from those who are slow to anger.

Vergil(Original) also had that attitude but in a more serious way this Vergil is less serious and seems more playful

788Masri

Vergil(Original) also had that attitude but in a more serious way this Vergil is less serious and seems more playful

nah old Vergil was slow to anger but quick to the punch. this one seems more likely to go for the more diplomatic and logical solutions.

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

to be honest the scariest anger is from those who are slow to anger.
that is so true!.....i think this is the case :).....and we will see his bad@ss side hopefully :D......and well the old vergil had that attitude but lacked playing with others and i think that was his down fall.....but on the other hand the new vergil has his bro so he will non the less be complete^_^

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
nah old Vergil was slow to anger but quick to the punch. this one seems more likely to go for the more diplomatic and logical solutions.

more like GTA 4 Version of Vergil LMAO

Vergil " No ! i can't go for bowling cousin i'm slaying demons!"

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!

Sacrificing Kat, declaring a war on Mundus and all demons, and forming an entire rebellion and group doesn't sound like a serious person to me.

Also...playful....in a 2 minute trailer....I absolutely don't see an attribute that indicates playfulness unless if sacrificing his most loyal subordinate and student and recruiting his brother to fight along side him is considered being playful cause in the original DMC I think Vergil and Dante could've gotten along or had more Arkham beatdown moments if they shared a common goal. Ultimately after Dante & Vergil fought together and defeated Arkham...no one can deny that was probably the most single handly the most coolest moment in DMC history and would want more moments like those or have a game where both Dante & Vergil fought together along side and could've happened...if....Vergil didn't die or blew up.

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

no one can deny that was probably the most single handly the most coolest moment in DMC history and would want more moments like those or have a game where both Dante & Vergil fought together along side and could've happened...if....Vergil didn't die or blew up.
couldnt agree more!......and we will hopefully see alot of awesome moments between the two of them in DmC^_^

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
original dante doesn't fit the sort of enviroment and art style that NT has created here. But that aside, and not to sound gay, i think the new vergil has alot to show off if he goes coatless pretty sure he has a badass costume, for lack of a better word, underneath. Just look at the badass dark blue he has going down his leg*.

*that actually could sound wrong to most people

im not sure it would have been impossible to have found a middle ground between the old series aesthetic and the new series aesthetic as in something like this.

http://jarein.deviantart.com/art/Dante-Improved-Redesign-252201566

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
TBH that costume seems like a blend between DmC&DMC4's costume which in my opinion are the worst

Why not DMC 1's simple Red coat ? and use it with black jeans ? that would look cool
I was just using it as a example to say it might have been possible to find a middle ground and not **** off everybody.

Top Bottom