• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A Serious Comparison

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Oh, he's around, I'm sure. The game is compleated and they did say it was fine tunning time so it's provably crunch time.

Perhaps Capcom took away Tameem's public speaking and PR rights for the rest of the game's production due to the past controversy he cause and sent Alex Jones to fix the mess he started.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Perhaps Capcom took away Tameem's public speaking and PR rights for the rest of the game's production due to the past controversy he cause and sent Alex Jones to fix the mess he started.

Alex Jones isn't any better. He's the one who said DmC is competing with bayonetta, when they never really were. Plus Tameen hasn't been bad at his PR since 2010. He's actually able to handle press and interviews with more respect compared to 2010.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Alex Jones isn't any better. He's the one who said DmC is competing with bayonetta, when they never really were. Plus Tameen hasn't been bad at his PR since 2010. He's actually able to handle press and interviews with more respect compared to 2010.

Well Alex Jones for starters hasn't bad mouthed any of the past DMCs or its competitors, said "I don't care", has been rather sincere and earnest about the creation of the game, has always been modest and respectful towards the fans and the original DMC and Dante, and well overall fair in what he says and can understand the fans (even the raging ones) or well tries to......his problem he just talks to God-damn much and repeats himself and seems so nervous.

Plus I think its highly reasonable they are competing with Bayonetta (you know the game that is mostly herald as the best action game of this generation). Only NT said they're not competing with Bayonetta....well Tameem that is....well he is full of himself...so his words doesn't count. As far as Capcom, the fans, the gaming community, Hideki Itsuno, Alex Jones, and the media is concerned they are competing with Bayonetta....to earn the title "the true successor to Devil May Cry".

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
Well Alex Jones for starters hasn't bad mouthed any of the past DMCs or its competitors, said "I don't care", has been rather sincere and earnest about the creation of the game, has always been modest and respectful towards the fans and the original DMC and Dante, and well overall fair in what he says and can understand the fans (even the raging ones) or well tries to......his problem he just talks to God-damn much and repeats himself and seems so nervous.

Plus I think its highly reasonable they are competing with Bayonetta (you know the game that is mostly herald as the best action game of this generation). Only NT said they're not competing with Bayonetta....well Tameem that is....well he is full of himself...so his words doesn't count. As far as Capcom, the fans, the gaming community, Hideki Itsuno, Alex Jones, and the media is concerned they are competing with Bayonetta....to earn the title "the true successor to Devil May Cry".
Well Tameem made a mistake and the world was out for his blood.

Alex Jones laughed at the fans in a G4 interview, and the world was out for Tameem's blood.

There are 2 things I will never under stand how they work in this work.

First is this.

And second is

http://www.hockeydrunk.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/****ing_magnets.jpg

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

thats true i like how alex is so respectful and modest.....and i sure hope it beats bayonetta :) that would be the ultimate goal i guess and dmc deserves that :)

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!

Alex Jones laughed at the fans in a G4 interview, and the world was out for Tameem's blood.

First is this.

And second is

How are you so sure he laughed at the fans or was laughing at the fans. I think he heard something mildly funny to him about the whole issue and just laugh...whether it was about the fans or from the fans the thing he laughed at. I'm sure he wasn't laughing at them...I mean even the Japanese heads at Capcom and well people laugh at certain somewhat serious issue and isn't tend to be mean.

Plus he is always laughing at something even if it isn't funny.

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

How are you so sure he laughed at the fans or was laughing at the fans. I think he heard something mildly funny to him about the whole issue and just laugh...whether it was about the fans or from the fans the thing he laughed at. I'm sure he wasn't laughing at them...I mean even the Japanese heads at Capcom and well people laugh at certain somewhat serious issue and isn't tend to be mean.

Plus he is always laughing at something even if it isn't funny.
he is so very over joyed all the time lol :D

VoR-SaL

dmc-devil-may-cry-2.jpg
Do you know anything about Dante's fighting styles? Royalguard, Swordmaster, Trickster etc. still in this dmc5?
I saw few combos about this styles but I am still not sure...
http://playlegit.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/devil_may_cry_5-1736427.jpg?w=742&h=415

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
He could just be busy fine-tuning the game.

First is this.

And second is

It wasn't an insult, it was a in joke .

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
297595_429199870455007_1652827021_n.jpg

so i'v been hearing alot like this vergil is not even close to the original blah blah blah.....if you ask me both are awesome look wise.....as for personality we havent seen much from DmC vergil....

so what do you guys think?:) and plz keep it clean ^_^
\

One word dude... FANSERVICE.. but for some reason they don't want to make Dante identical to the original

Top Bottom