• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A Few New Template Tweaks

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
'Allo thar!

I imagine everyone would have noticed now that DMC.org looks just a wee bit different. Hopefully the majority of you will like the new look but it'll probably take some getting used to. I like it any way, and some of the changes mean I can go about adding new features even easier and the forum should load and perform better overall thanks to the inclusion of about a million image links. Guffaw.

So, yeah, opinions please DMC fans! And because I know there's going to be a few of you who just flat out hate the new look, I went ahead and included the option to switch back to the old template. Scroll down to the bottom of any forum page to find a little drop-down box which will allow you to opt for the old "Feb 09" template.

Any who, once again: Really hoping you guys like the graphical update (which I'll be tweaking over the next few days) and provide some valuable feedback on how to further improve the look and feel of DMC.org. Go ahead and feel free to report any bugs, or yell at me for whatever reason.

Cheers!

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
HEY! Well you said to yell, so I took the opportunity Steve.

Nice job man ^_^ Looking good. I like how you can change between the Templates also, really handy if you don't like the new look. Keep up the good work man, very nice!

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Awesome stuff Steve! I think that you could've chosen a better name for the templates other than "Feb 09" and "May 09". :lol: Very good job though. rep+

aka958

Don't trust people
This template makes that i don't have to wait 5 secs before the page opens. great! thanks steve!

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
It sucks and you're a pile of crap.

/usual response to anything you do :D

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
^ :lol:

Nice job , a few days to get used to as most things like if your used to watching a 23inche telly and then u get a 42 inche its totally different but nice job :D

The SSStylish one

Formerly DanteTheDevil
Niiice! But for some reason it does not load everything on the page for me, i.e. avatars and that, so i had to switch back. WTF.

The Da3dra

Master Of War
9_funny_jesus_thumbs_up.jpg

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
I've just noticed... Having only just got onto a windows PC.
If you have your start bar at the side like I do, then the page has a sideways scroll bar. Looks like I'm using the old theme here. :(:dry:
Still. Good work Steve and I still love using it on my mac. ^^

Top Bottom