• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A Few New Template Tweaks

Janny

Dines with dementia
It feels like whenever I'm missing for a few days the updates pop up.. xD Looks more neat, but I kinda miss the old version...

Angel;172628 said:
Just switch back to the old one
At the risk of sounding noobish, how can I switch back?

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Janny;172660 said:
It feels like whenever I'm missing for a few days the updates pop up.. xD Looks more neat, but I kinda miss the old version...

At the risk of sounding noobish, how can I switch back?
At the bottom left of the page there should be a drop down boxwith the options "May 09"(the new one) and Feb 09(the old one).

Just set the box to whichever you preffer.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Updated the theme again. Don't be shy about leaving some feedback, folks! Hopefully the majority of bugs will have been quashed, too.

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
I really like the new theme but the header looks a bit blurred, especially around Dante.

Keaton

Premium
I'm loving the new designs Steve, fantastic work ^_^

The new banner (n' Buttons) are just what this place needed :D

Good Job fella! ^^

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
DanteTheDevil;173886 said:
I just checked the site (not the forums section, the main) and WTF? Why is Nero's hand GREEN?
I thought I'd add the green to further highlight his arm and give off the impression of a sort of "power aura" emanating from it.

@V: The reduction of images was my primary reason for updating the template. Not only does it allow for faster page load times, but it also means I can add links to the navigation bar much faster, and it also reduces the amount of bandwidth.

Top Bottom