• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

3 Weird things?

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
A revelation that truly shocked me was...and I know this will probably rupture the folds of logic in your brain with the sheer disbelief...but...

...the other characters in DmC know Dante is edgy and egotistical. Kat rolls her eyes when he claims that "he didn't need her help." Vergil's biting his lip in restraint when he first meets Dante, and Dante promptly demands "why he should give a ****." Kat ponders later on, in Vergil's company: "Are you sure this is going to work? He doesn't seem to care."

The game is self-aware about how selfish and uncaring Dante is in the beginning of the game, and it helps make the changes he goes through all the more noticeable.

SeanMoriarty

Known Sexual Deviant
1. dunno if this counts but it seems like Dantes hair is longer at the end when it turns white? not really long but just a little bit grown in comparison to the start, how long did the game actually go on for?
2. the blue roses, it doesn't really feel like they were explained much despite seeming important (I know Neros gun in DMC 4 was called the blue rose so maybe a reference there?
3. Kats father being mentioned as being a demon? does that mean Kat is a hybrid or is he a demon as in an evil human?

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
the lack of angels(lack of explanation) was weird.

the shift from black to white hair felt weird
In mission 8, if youre fast enough to pass the first train in the tunnel and once you get the eye to go back through the tunnel, that train you passed will come at you from behind.

Dante's not a complete asshat like everyone said he was.
YOU CHEATERS! OP SAID 3 THINGS!
I swear, Gabe Newell would be proud of you two

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
YOU CHEATERS! OP SAID 3 THINGS!
I swear, Gabe Newell would be proud of you two

pardon-me-mr-perfect-o.gif

In mission 16 when you ride in the last elevator, the song that's playing in it is "Fly Me To The Moon" Which has been remixed for Bayonetta.

Sunaka Marién

1. dunno if this counts but it seems like Dantes hair is longer at the end when it turns white? not really long but just a little bit grown in comparison to the start, how long did the game actually go on for?
2. the blue roses, it doesn't really feel like they were explained much despite seeming important (I know Neros gun in DMC 4 was called the blue rose so maybe a reference there?
3. Kats father being mentioned as being a demon? does that mean Kat is a hybrid or is he a demon as in an evil human?
1. His white hair reall is longer, but that doesn't have anything to do with how much time has passed (it seems like the events of DmC happen withing merely a few days, unless they did some massive time skips without really making that clear), though why his hair grew is left sorta unexplained, exept for MAGIC~!
3. Kat's real father was never mentioned, only her foster father. Wether or not Kat is in any way biologically related to any supernatural beings is unknown, but highly unlikely I'd say, since she's supposed to represent all of humanity.

Top Bottom